A gay cat comes in your bed !!!!

Old December 13th 04, 05:43 AM
Bruno Beam

Default A gay cat comes in your bed !!!!

You are in your bed, alone, nude.

Suddenly and without warning, a gay cat comes in your bed !!!

What do you do???
Old December 13th 04, 05:50 AM
Jeanne Hedge

I'm looking for a quick and easy home-made eggnog recipe (store bought
just isn't the same), something that tastes equally good plain or
"peanut" (with or without alcohol spiking)

Suggestions?

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old December 13th 04, 06:00 AM
jmcquown

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
I'm looking for a quick and easy home-made eggnog recipe (store bought
just isn't the same), something that tastes equally good plain or
"peanut" (with or without alcohol spiking)

Suggestions?

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

Indeed. This recipe was given to me by a former co-worker - he bottled and
gave us each one with the recipe attached on the tag.

18 eggs
1-1/2 lbs. white (castor) sugar
2 quarts milk
1 quart heavy cream
one fifth bottle rye whiskey
1/2 pint brandy
1/2 pint light rum

Separate 18 eggs. Using a 2 gallon plastic bucket and a wooden spoon (don't
use metal!) mix the egg yolks and sugar together until you have a creamy
batter. Add the whiskey, brandy and rum and stir constantly to avoid
curdling the yolks. Stir in the milk and cream until blended. Use a
blender to beat the egg whites to a thick froth. Add to mixture in bucket
and fold under gently until mixed. Chill immediately. Makes 7 quarts.

Jill

Old December 13th 04, 06:41 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I'm looking for a quick and easy home-made eggnog recipe (store bought
just isn't the same), something that tastes equally good plain or
"peanut" (with or without alcohol spiking)

Suggestions?

I just go out and buy a bottle of advocaat (sp?) & quaff that ;-)

Cheers, *hic* helen s ;-)

**$om $

Old December 13th 04, 09:56 PM
Zorin the Lynx

First, I would blink, because I'd wonder how he got in. Seeing that he's
already friendly to people, I'd check him for fleas and such, then
quarantine him in the bathroom (with some food, water, and a litter box)
until morning. Don't want him spreading any possible diseases to the
resident cat!

The next day I'd take him to the vet to have him checked out, vaccinated
and fixed, then I'd take him home and introduce him to Lynxie!

Lynxie would probably start growling at him and running away, as he
doesn't like strange cats, but after a while, who knows, they might get
along!

Hopefully this doesn't happen, though, as I have my hands full with just
one kitty. }

-Z

--
Ned Flat: "Why are you acting like this??"
Yakko: "We're not acting. We really are like this."
Old December 13th 04, 10:26 PM
Yowie

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
I'm looking for a quick and easy home-made eggnog recipe (store bought
just isn't the same), something that tastes equally good plain or
"peanut" (with or without alcohol spiking)

Suggestions?

I just go out and buy a bottle of advocaat (sp?) & quaff that ;-)

Is that what egg-nog is? I've always wondered!

Advocaat is the basis of the drink de jour of my teenage years, the Fluffy
Duck. It was the only alcoholic drink I knew the name of, so I drank alot of
them. Made properly, its quite similar to drinking icecream.

Yowie

Old December 13th 04, 11:54 PM
Tanada

Bruno Beam wrote:

Snip troll drivel

Creamed Chipped Beef

Taken from the Doubleday Cookbook (my personal favorite)

1/4 lb chipped beef
1/4 Cup butter or margarine
1/4 Cup unsifted flour
2 Cups milk
Pinch Pepper

Separate beef slices and tear into medium sized threads. Taste, and if
too salty, cover with boiling water and let stand 1 minute; drain well.
Melt butter in sauce pan over moderate heat, add beef and heat
stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes until lightly frizzled.

Off heat blend in flour then milk. Return to heat and cook stirring
constantly, until thickened and smooth. Add pepper, taste for salt and
add if desired. Serve over slices of dried toast.

*Personally, I tend to melt the butter, add the mild and flour, toss in
the chipped beef and then stir constantly until I like the texture. This
is a quick and dirty way to fill up a small family. We like it so much
I use two jars of chipped beef and double the recipe.*

Pam S.

Old December 14th 04, 12:04 AM
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
Bruno Beam wrote:

[...]

Yep, it's yummy. If you don't want to make your own, Stouffer's sells it in
boil-n-bags (can be microwaved too).

Jill

Old December 14th 04, 12:45 AM
Victor Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
Indeed. This recipe was given to me by a former co-worker - he bottled and
gave us each one with the recipe attached on the tag.

With all the paranoia about eating raw eggs, I'm surprised they still
sell this in stores. Or does the alcohol and sugar kill the bugs?
Anyhow, in Mexico we have a somewhat similar concoction, which is
popular year round, but we cook it so it's more custardy. We thicken it
with both egg yolks and pureed almonds... YUM!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 14th 04, 01:59 AM
Tanada

jmcquown wrote:

Yep, it's yummy. If you don't want to make your own, Stouffer's sells it in
boil-n-bags (can be microwaved too).

Jill

Yeah, I've seen the Stouffers stuff, but this is cheaper and almost as
fast to make.

Pam S. who LOVES SOS