Testing Google-Beta (ignore)

Old December 2nd 04, 11:24 PM
Yowie9644

Default Testing Google-Beta (ignore)

Just checking to see if my account through GoogleGroups is still
active. No need to reply (although you can if you like).

Shmogg amazingly spent *all night* on my bed, and has decided that the
only brand of gooshyfood he'll deign to eat is Whiskas. *sigh*.
Yowie (posting via Google)

Old December 3rd 04, 01:27 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yowie9644" had some very interesting things
to say about Testing Google-Beta (ignore):

Just checking to see if my account through GoogleGroups is still
active. No need to reply (although you can if you like).

Saw this in stereo. :-)

Old December 3rd 04, 04:13 AM
Yowie

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
"Yowie9644" had some very interesting things
to say about Testing Google-Beta (ignore):

Just checking to see if my account through GoogleGroups is still
active. No need to reply (although you can if you like).

Saw this in stereo. :-)

Stupid thing - did the "service not available" thing when I hit the post
button, so I refreshed the page. Clearly, I sent it twice but I only knew it
sent it once.

Ah well, I had no intention of using Google instead of the trusty
individual.net server to post here anyway, but its good to know that in the
case of dire emergencies, Google does actually work (even though its painful
to use and posts in stereo if not careful).

Yowie

Old December 3rd 04, 04:14 AM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:34:14 -0600, "jhill"
yodeled:

There are several newsgroups just for testing, such as biz.test. Please use
those!
"Yowie9644" wrote in message

AFAIC, Yowie can test here all she wants.

Theresa
Old December 3rd 04, 04:28 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yowie" had some very interesting
things to say about Testing Google-Beta (ignore):

Ah well, I had no intention of using Google instead of the trusty
individual.net server to post here anyway, but its good to know that in the
case of dire emergencies, Google does actually work (even though its painful
to use and posts in stereo if not careful).

Don't feel bad, I get all Flippy's mailings in duplicate [and she says
I'm the only person that happens to. She's checked her mailing list to
make sure I'm not on there twice].

Old December 3rd 04, 04:45 AM
Yowie

"jhill" wrote in message
There are several newsgroups just for testing, such as biz.test. Please

use
those!
"Yowie9644" wrote in message
ups.com...
Just checking to see if my account through GoogleGroups is still
active. No need to reply (although you can if you like).

Shmogg amazingly spent *all night* on my bed, and has decided that the
only brand of gooshyfood he'll deign to eat is Whiskas. *sigh*.
Yowie (posting via Google)

You missed the bit about Shmogg (a cat) then? :-)

I really don't mind one way or the other, but if you are going to criticise
other people for breaches of netiquette, you should probably know that, in
general, most people on Usenet consider top posting and not snipping
breaches of etiquette too. RPCA is a pretty easy going bunch and no-one here
minds too much as long as you've got something interesting to say, for which
I'm eternally grateful. I'm surprised it got any response, especially since
I put the (ignore) in the subject line.

Yowie

Old December 3rd 04, 10:29 AM
badwilson

"jhill" wrote in message
There are several newsgroups just for testing, such as biz.test.

Please use
those!

Yowie can use this NG for testing as much as she wants!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old December 3rd 04, 02:23 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:29:07 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

"jhill" wrote in message
There are several newsgroups just for testing, such as biz.test.

Please use
those!

Yowie can use this NG for testing as much as she wants!

You know, it always puzzles me when a person just delurks, or posts a
couple of times to a ng, and then starts telling them how to do
things. It make me think of someone who comes to your house, and
starts straightening the pictures on your walls.

Theresa