About dog posts (Welcome)

Old January 16th 05, 06:48 PM
Ruffiane

Default About dog posts (Welcome)

I think it's kind of cool people post about their dogs here. The posts I've
seen have asked about grief or euthanasia. And the posters here have responded
in kindness.

I kind of like that the dog owners (and many of has have both) post here,
assuming (for the most part correctly - newsgroups are and always will be a mix
of humanity) they will be received compassionately and I for one, thank the dog
posters for that and welcome their posts.
Old January 17th 05, 10:02 PM
KellyH

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

I don't get the PW habit of replacing syllables with HOWSE, either.

He's a freak, that's how I figure it. I almost forgot about him until
people started talking about him again. Killfile is a wonderful thing
sometimes.
--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old January 17th 05, 11:12 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-17, KellyH penned:

He's a freak, that's how I figure it. I almost forgot about him until
people started talking about him again. Killfile is a wonderful thing
sometimes.

That's what I've ended up doing. I've had trouble figuring out how to
preemptively kill subthreads of particular posters, though, unless they have a
unique newsserver. (It would be easy to killfile my posts, as I'm the only
person who uses my newsserver. I had a friend using it for a time, but I
think he's stopped.)

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
Old January 18th 05, 12:05 AM
~Shelly~

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

I don't get the PW habit of replacing syllables with HOWSE, either.

His last name is Howe. Jerry Howe, I think. Wierd dude...

~Shelly~