Met another Luna today

Old November 19th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Met another Luna today

Some of you may remember Tubby, the black farm cat from Boggy Creek Farm
(local organic farm I shop in often) who died a while back. Well, in
this week's email newsletter, Carol Ann announced the farm had been
adopted by a kitten, who they named Luna. I made a special trip to the
farm today, just to meet her. I found her near some bushes, called her
and she came out right away. I held her and she started purring up a
storm! She is adorable! Long haired, I'd guess right around 5 months
(she's being spayed in a few weeks) pristine white with blue eyes.
They've been told she's deaf, but they are not sure. Carol Ann and Larry
are very excited to have another furry master to rule the farm, I can
tell. Carol Ann was telling me all the good things she's feeding her and
Larry just broke into a huge smile when talking about little Luna.
I hope she lives a long, healthy life as the successor to Tubby J.
Tupelo, FarmCat.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 19th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucy's Mom

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:52:54 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

[...]

I do remember Tubby J. Tupelo. I just love to shop at places that have
resident felines. I just found out my favorite birding store went out
of business....Darn....Their seed was very expensive, good but
expensive, but I mainly shopped there because of Princess, the tuxedo
girl who greeted me every time I came in. She was a sweetie!! Eric
and I frequent the Starbucks around the corner from the store and I
used to see her sitting in the window watching the lights and cars
going by. Sigh...I'll really miss her. Anyhow, sounds like Luna has
herself some worthy slaves and hopefully will live a long, happy life.

(and yes, I did check to be sure they hadn't left her in the store,
but someone who worked there happened by while I was peeking in the
window and assured me that Princes was happily settled in their home.)

--Kim and the CRC

Old November 19th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:52:54 -0600, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Some of you may remember Tubby, the black farm cat from Boggy Creek Farm
(local organic farm I shop in often) who died a while back. Well, in
this week's email newsletter, Carol Ann announced the farm had been
adopted by a kitten, who they named Luna. I made a special trip to the
farm today, just to meet her. I found her near some bushes, called her
and she came out right away. I held her and she started purring up a
storm! She is adorable! Long haired, I'd guess right around 5 months
(she's being spayed in a few weeks) pristine white with blue eyes.

She sounds like a supermodelcat!

They've been told she's deaf, but they are not sure. Carol Ann and Larry
are very excited to have another furry master to rule the farm, I can
tell. Carol Ann was telling me all the good things she's feeding her and
Larry just broke into a huge smile when talking about little Luna.
I hope she lives a long, healthy life as the successor to Tubby J.
Tupelo, FarmCat.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 19th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
gracecat

Luna's are definitely special

Ours started out as a "moon kitty" but Jody very quickly stuck "tic" to the
back of it... She rarely answers to Luna anymore. Over time she's evolved
into a Tic or Tic-Tic.

Funny thing is she's anything but a lunatic, instead preferring to be a
gentlebred ladycat of impeccible disposition.

I have thought of Boggy Creek often, wondering if they replaced Tubby. Glad
to hear it.

Grace