Need advice from yoo outdoor kitties from Boyfriend

Old November 22nd 05, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Need advice from yoo outdoor kitties from Boyfriend

Two times over der last week I got my meowmie sum brekfast an I put it wear
she wud find it on der kitchen rug, rite wear she go to put der kettel on
wen she get up.
Bofe times it were a fat mousie and bofe times she trud on it. She dint
seam as plesed as I fort she wud be.
My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der oranj joos,
toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Boyfie

Old November 22nd 05, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:07:17 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

Two times over der last week I got my meowmie sum brekfast an I put it wear
she wud find it on der kitchen rug, rite wear she go to put der kettel on
wen she get up.
Bofe times it were a fat mousie and bofe times she trud on it. She dint
seam as plesed as I fort she wud be.
My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der oranj joos,
toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Boyfie

Hoomins are most definitely strange. I have yet to hear of even one kitty
whose hoomin appreciated gifts of freshly caught food. I have personally
caught two gophermousies and brought them in the house, and both time my
hoomins took it back outside. I have given up on them; I've decided that
they will NEVER appreciate the true value of freshly-caught prey.

And they are certainly not nearly as observant as they should be. Both
time I brought a gophermousie in I had to stand next to it and pounce on
it a dozen times or so before my hoomins noticed.

Hoomins!

Amelia T Cat.
Old November 22nd 05, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der oranj joos,
toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Boyfie

My dear Boyfriend,

You are doing it wrong. Humans like for their food to be served on
plates, preferably on the table. Items not on the table are considered
"Spoiled" (often humans will not eat food if it falls off the table
onto the floor). So, place the mouse on a plate on the table.

Should a plate be unavailable, the middle of her placemat should
suffice.

Sincerely yours,

Nocturne

Old November 22nd 05, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
Two times over der last week I got my meowmie sum brekfast an I put it wear
she wud find it on der kitchen rug, rite wear she go to put der kettel on
wen she get up.
Bofe times it were a fat mousie and bofe times she trud on it. She dint
seam as plesed as I fort she wud be.
My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der oranj joos,
toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Hoomins are strange that way, Boyfie. I once brought my hoomin a fat
juicy vole for breakfast, and I even served it to her in bed, but did
she thank me? No. She just screamed and jumped out of bed after she had
opened her eyes and seen the nice voley dangling in her face. Hoomins!
They have absolutely no taste, not to mention any manners!

Your friend,
Frankie

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 22nd 05, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:45:57 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Christina Websell wrote:
Two times over der last week I got my meowmie sum brekfast an I put it wear
she wud find it on der kitchen rug, rite wear she go to put der kettel on
wen she get up.
Bofe times it were a fat mousie and bofe times she trud on it. She dint
seam as plesed as I fort she wud be.
My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der oranj joos,
toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Hoomins are strange that way, Boyfie. I once brought my hoomin a fat
juicy vole for breakfast, and I even served it to her in bed, but did
she thank me? No. She just screamed and jumped out of bed after she had
opened her eyes and seen the nice voley dangling in her face. Hoomins!
They have absolutely no taste, not to mention any manners!

Your friend,
Frankie

My mommy has not eaten a single one of the many mousies I have brought
her, and they were very fresh, too! One was so fresh it ran around
her bed! She didn't know how to kill it herself I guess.

So why she doesn't appreciate a nice mousie I don't know. I think she
still might change her mind, but I haven't seen any mousies around for
a long time.

Fraternally,
Stinky

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 22nd 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In message , Marina
writes
Christina Websell wrote:
Two times over der last week I got my meowmie sum brekfast an I put
it wear she wud find it on der kitchen rug, rite wear she go to put
der kettel on wen she get up.
Bofe times it were a fat mousie and bofe times she trud on it. She
dint seam as plesed as I fort she wud be.
My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der
oranj joos, toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Hoomins are strange that way, Boyfie. I once brought my hoomin a fat
juicy vole for breakfast, and I even served it to her in bed, but did
she thank me? No. She just screamed and jumped out of bed after she had
opened her eyes and seen the nice voley dangling in her face. Hoomins!
They have absolutely no taste, not to mention any manners!

They are strange indeed, Frank and Boyfie. I went to great lengths to
catch not one, but two pigeons, so mine didn't have to share. I thought
it would be a nice surprise for them, but they caught me leaving the
second one behind the armchair where I'd already deposited the first
one.

--
Jasper
Old November 23rd 05, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Two times over der last week I got my meowmie sum brekfast an I put it
wear she wud find it on der kitchen rug, rite wear she go to put der
kettel on wen she get up.
Bofe times it were a fat mousie and bofe times she trud on it. She dint
seam as plesed as I fort she wud be.
My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der oranj
joos, toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Boyfie

You are mistaken. She is not mad, she is just dancing and squealing for joy
in that ungainly way humans do... Mine does a frantic dance of joy with much
loud singing if I bring her a rat. Indeed she has been know to call all her
friends via the great white telephone in the bathroom if she manages to
stand on the rat...

Of course, all humans are mad. This is fact.

Purrs, Waffles

Old November 23rd 05, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
Two times over der last week I got my meowmie sum brekfast an I put it
wear she wud find it on der kitchen rug, rite wear she go to put der
kettel on wen she get up.
Bofe times it were a fat mousie and bofe times she trud on it. She dint
seam as plesed as I fort she wud be.
My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der oranj
joos, toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Hoomins are strange that way, Boyfie. I once brought my hoomin a fat juicy
vole for breakfast, and I even served it to her in bed, but did she thank
me? No. She just screamed and jumped out of bed after she had opened her
eyes and seen the nice voley dangling in her face. Hoomins! They have
absolutely no taste, not to mention any manners!

Your friend,
Frankie

I sided she dint deserve it, so wen I cort a birdie tonite I eated it
myownself on der doormat. Meowmie opened der door and sore me, den she
seemed a bit cross agen. I orlways seem to be a badboy just lately. sigh
Boyfriend

Old December 2nd 05, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Two times over der last week I got my meowmie sum brekfast an I put it wear
she wud find it on der kitchen rug, rite wear she go to put der kettel on
wen she get up.
Bofe times it were a fat mousie and bofe times she trud on it. She dint
seam as plesed as I fort she wud be.
My kwestion is dis. Shud I stop doin it and just let er eat der oranj joos,
toast and der cuppa tee for brekfast?? Is she mad or wot?

Well, we're all indoor kitties here, but I do have a suggestion. See,
our hoomin is awfully groggy when he first wakes up, so maybe yours is
too, and she just didn't notice your present until she's ruint it with
her big clumsy feet. I seem to remember that you're not supposed to go
upstairs where she sleeps, but maybe you could sneak the mousie up and
put it on her pillow

Sam
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old December 2nd 05, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

[...]

Well you kwite rite Sam, I not allowed in der bedroom, but I can go anyweer
else upstares. Maybe it a gud idea to put a mousie in der baffroom for wen
she gets up. Yes, I fink I will try dat and see wot she finks. Fangu for
the gud idea.

luv
Boyfie