Japanese cats

Old February 3rd 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default Japanese cats

This hilarious compilation of kitty antics was made in Japan:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/343164/funny_cats/

Would love to know the English translation of the song lyrics!

Old February 5th 07, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

On Feb 4, 5:25 am, "Pat" wrote:
This hilarious compilation of kitty antics was made in Japan:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/343164/funny_cats/

Would love to know the English translation of the song lyrics!

My computer keeps stopping the track on me, but the basic idea is:
"I've played a lot, my tummy is empty, I want something to eat. When
is lunch? What's for lunch? Give me some of that yummy stuff.....
(Long computer glitch) The sun is warm, and I like to lie in it and
enjoy relaxing. Meow meow meow."

Cantate

Old February 5th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Cantate" wrote

On Feb 4, 5:25 am, "Pat" wrote:
This hilarious compilation of kitty antics was made in Japan:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/343164/funny_cats/

Would love to know the English translation of the song lyrics!

My computer keeps stopping the track on me, but the basic idea is:
"I've played a lot, my tummy is empty, I want something to eat. When
is lunch? What's for lunch? Give me some of that yummy stuff.....
(Long computer glitch) The sun is warm, and I like to lie in it and
enjoy relaxing. Meow meow meow."

Cantate

Thanks for trying!!

I'm guessing that you have a dialup connection and that's why the clip keeps
breaking up. There's a way to solve that:

Go to the page and watch for the Play button to appear. As soon as it does,
click it once to make it turn into a "Pause" button and then click that to
make it turn back into a "Play" button. Then wait (could be quite a long
wait) until the horizontal line on the right fills in (turns completely
grey) before hitting the Play button.

This will make the clip play all the way through without a pause. You will
also be able to replay the clip, without waiting, as many times as you want
as long as you don't leave the page.

The song has a lot more words than you probably heard. I'd love to know the
whole thing!

Old February 5th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Feb 3, 3:25 pm, "Pat" wrote:
This hilarious compilation of kitty antics was made in Japan:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/343164/funny_cats/

Would love to know the English translation of the song lyrics!

I love it. It sounds very Sesame Street-ish.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita