Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Old April 1st 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shadow Scott

Default Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2009
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Martha-Mound, Olive, Puddi Cat,
Ralph,
2 - Panda
3 - O.T.
4 - Azad
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip
12 - Tabitha
15 - Sugar-Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
26 - 'Frass, Waffles

If enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong, pleze
let me no.

Fangu,
Shahna

Old April 1st 09, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:37:44 -0700, Shadow Scott
wrote:

[...]

hapi purrdays and eet a lot of fudz to celebrayt.
beauty
Old April 1st 09, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

We chose Aprl furst to selabrate TuTu bday. So taday she is selabrating
hur 12th bday. She wus fownd wndring and starvd as a kitten then takn
to a shelltur. MLB
Old April 1st 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:37:44 -0700, Shadow Scott's nimble, little paws
typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2009

Happy Purrday, April kitties, and TuTu too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/1/2009 12:02:12 PM
Old April 2nd 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

[...]

Happurr Purrday tu awwlla da liztid kittez...
(spekullee Tabitha, weereffurr yu ar...)
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 4th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

TuTu has her bufday sellabrashun April 1st. MLB

Old April 4th 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^.**.^=

Happee Purrday efferbuddy, speshually mine Tabitha, luffs from mine haowses,
frum Mosey, Mimzy, Bob,
Pookie, Sqweex, n Pipps...
hab sum mice cream

PS Mine 7th purrday iz May 1...Mosey

Old April 4th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

I'ze TEN yeers tooday!

Azad

(My *baby*! Yikes!)

"Mosey =^.**.^=" wrote:

[...]

Remove the first m to reply
Old April 4th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 13:09:30 -0400, The Clowder (South)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

I'ze TEN yeers tooday!

Azad

(My *baby*! Yikes!)

Concatulationz, mine fewwo Purrsian! Happy Purrday!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/4/2009 1:18:50 PM