Waffles fluent in sign language

Old February 26th 12, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_3_]

Default Waffles fluent in sign language

I was woken at 5am this morning. I was woken by a small one-eyed black cat
purring loudly and also patting me on my left cheek with her paw. I opened
my eyes to see a feline right paw raised and then patting me on my left
cheek. The same feline paw then went to feline mouth. Feline paw patted my
cheek three times again and then was placed next to feline mouth.

I swear that cat is evolving before my very eyes.

Old February 26th 12, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 02/26/2012 10:16 AM, wafflycat wrote:
I was woken at 5am this morning. I was woken by a small one-eyed black cat
purring loudly and also patting me on my left cheek with her paw. I opened
my eyes to see a feline right paw raised and then patting me on my left
cheek. The same feline paw then went to feline mouth. Feline paw patted my
cheek three times again and then was placed next to feline mouth.

I swear that cat is evolving before my very eyes.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If her thought waves don't get through then her sign language obviously works. Smart kitty

1 MLB

Old February 26th 12, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"wafflycat" wrote:
I was woken at 5am this morning. I was woken by a small one-eyed black cat
purring loudly and also patting me on my left cheek with her paw. I opened
my eyes to see a feline right paw raised and then patting me on my left
cheek. The same feline paw then went to feline mouth. Feline paw patted my
cheek three times again and then was placed next to feline mouth.

I swear that cat is evolving before my very eyes.

Has she been watching Simon's cat?
--
Adrian
Old February 26th 12, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Adrian wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote:
I was woken at 5am this morning. I was woken by a small one-eyed black cat
purring loudly and also patting me on my left cheek with her paw. I opened
my eyes to see a feline right paw raised and then patting me on my left
cheek. The same feline paw then went to feline mouth. Feline paw patted my
cheek three times again and then was placed next to feline mouth.

I swear that cat is evolving before my very eyes.

Has she been watching Simon's cat?

My thoughts *exactly*. Soon, Waffles will start pointing a finger into
her mouth and making that little noise.
--
Joyce

May the great galactic kitten always purr you to sleep.
Old February 26th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

I was woken at 5am this morning. I was woken by a small one-eyed black cat
purring loudly and also patting me on my left cheek with her paw. I opened
my eyes to see a feline right paw raised and then patting me on my left
cheek. The same feline paw then went to feline mouth. Feline paw patted my
cheek three times again and then was placed next to feline mouth.

Simon's Cat's long-lost sister!

Old February 28th 12, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

On 27/02/2012 4:16 AM, wafflycat wrote:
I was woken at 5am this morning. I was woken by a small one-eyed black cat
purring loudly and also patting me on my left cheek with her paw. I opened
my eyes to see a feline right paw raised and then patting me on my left
cheek. The same feline paw then went to feline mouth. Feline paw patted my
cheek three times again and then was placed next to feline mouth.

I swear that cat is evolving before my very eyes.

Keep an eye out for credit card applications an university entrance
exams :-)

Yowie
Old March 3rd 12, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"wafflycat" wrote in message
I was woken at 5am this morning. I was woken by a small one-eyed black cat
purring loudly and also patting me on my left cheek with her paw. I opened
my eyes to see a feline right paw raised and then patting me on my left
cheek. The same feline paw then went to feline mouth. Feline paw patted my
cheek three times again and then was placed next to feline mouth.

I swear that cat is evolving before my very eyes.

That is really funny! And amazing too. What a clever girl she is.
Tweed

Cat Language CatNipped[_4_] Cat anecdotes 8 November 23rd 10 01:21 AM
Sign language BfloPolska Cat anecdotes 0 June 24th 10 03:42 PM
Sign language for Lewi Granby Cat community 1 September 6th 07 07:54 AM
Animals use the same language we do. CoreyWhite Cat health & behaviour 13 August 30th 07 01:27 AM
OT Body Language Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 July 11th 07 07:18 AM