how is every kitty

Old February 26th 14, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default how is every kitty

How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here again
and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow and cold
weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are watching TV. We
will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our yard.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old February 27th 14, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message
How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here
again and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow
and cold weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are
watching TV. We will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our
yard.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

I yam fyne, an I mayke mine sekkerterree chek heer efurryday...den we
kry tugredder
:'(
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee,
Grand Pooh Bah

---

Old February 27th 14, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:14:25 PM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here again

and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow and cold

weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are watching TV. We

will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our yard.

I am finefine. Mine liddl gneese Squeekytoy ShaNELL and mine doggy Samanfa ar boff hepping keep da hoomins frum being depressd by all da sn* an cold here in Catnetikut wiff dere antiks. I am too dignified for antiks an da compooter just put a n in d I g I f I e d. Da Noiv.

--
WooToo
Old February 27th 14, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 6:52:15 PM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:
"ann791" wrote in message

How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here

again and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow

and cold weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are

watching TV. We will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our

yard.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

I yam fyne, an I mayke mine sekkerterree chek heer efurryday...den we

kry tugredder

Oh, pleez don' cry. We all lubs yoo an will post more butted rite now Aunt WooToo is mad at da pooter for chanjin her impeccibl spellin.

--
Squeekytoy an Samanfa, Partners in Crime
Old February 27th 14, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2014-02-26 6:44 PM, ann791 wrote:

We iz jus fyne!! We haz a noo home sins jus befur Kissamouse, anna its
gotta grate windosills anna soft playces tu rest. Itsa lot difrunt frum
thu old playce - itz lots smallur, fur wun fing, an warmur. Ower door
duznt go inna Out, but it duz go tu a corridor wiffa nize carpit that
Sammy pertikularly luvs rollin on. Meomie sez wunna these days hez goin
to meet a d*g that lives innanothur compurtment if he keeps trying tu
git Out tu roll onna carpit, but that haznt hapined yet. Meomie luvs thu
noo playce tu, spayshuly wen she woked up an sees thu snowmonsturs an
sez 'sumwun else is gonna dig them!!!'

We evun haz a spayshyul leddur sayin theer kin be tu catz inna
compartment! Thu othur compartments haz wun pet eech, butted befur
Meomie sined eny papurs, she asked thu manajement fur a leddur saying we
cud bof live heer, and she gotten wun.

--
Sam & Cinnamon
Old February 27th 14, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 17:14:25 -0500, ann791 wrote:

How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here again
and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow and cold
weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are watching TV. We
will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our yard.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

We ara hungri! Cinder, Spring & Beauty
Old March 3rd 14, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

We iz all doin' fine here, but we'z not postin much cuz we'z bizzee sleepin. It's tootoo cold to much more dan dat.

Sammy Redcat
Old March 5th 14, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

We iz doin pritty well. Rebecca went to da TED resintly and gotted poked an
shot. Meowmie keepz sayin sumfing dat sownz like "Itz yur tern next", but I
knowz she wudnt be so meen.

Meowmie haz bin bizzy wif hoomin fingz. She got a noo pooter dat shez lernin
how to uze. She mite haz to lern a noo way uv gittin to nooz groopz, kuz she
duznt fingk da noo wun kan run da sofwarez she haz bin uzin fur dat. She sez
derez alwaze Google groopz!

Sundance

Old March 5th 14, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"ann791" wrote in message
How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here again
and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow and cold
weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are watching TV. We
will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our yard.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

I yam fyne, an I mayke mine sekkerterree chek heer efurryday...den we kry
tugredder
:'(
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee,
Grand Pooh Bah

Sweetee, iz yoo kryin kuz not enuf kitteez postz heer? Ize sorree we haznt
postid more. Meowmie haz bin havvin toonz ishooz an she takez kare uv dat
mor dan she takez kare uv owrown soshul sponsabiliteez.

Sundance, who might just cry a little himself