Meowmie is furry furry sad - we lost our Cookie

Old May 16th 11, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default Meowmie is furry furry sad - we lost our Cookie

Our littlest kitty, Cookie, iz not heer anymore. Weez keep looking fur
her but we dont see her. Meowmie is crying and crying. She sayz TED
put Cookie to sleep. She wuz furry sick.

Note: Our little girl is no longer here. She contracted an inner ear
infection, was on a very strong antibiotic for weeks, but the
infection spread to her brain. We spent a great deal of money for her
treatment (both our regular vet and a neurologist) however it was just
not meant to be. With great pain in our hearts my husband and I took
her to the vet for the last time. She was put to sleep on Wednesday,
just 5 days ago. I have not been able to write about it until today. I
still keep thinking that she's in her usual napping spot but of
course, she's not there. Our 2 remaining kitties (Tigger and Sweetpea)
are both doing well. It's been many years since we've had only 2 cats
in the house!
Old May 16th 11, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-05-16 10:31 AM, conniepo wrote:
[...]

We iz all soso sorry tu reed this. We will be purrin fur hur atta brij
an ower Meomie sends hur sympafetic thots anna prayres.

--
Sam, Cinnamon
Old May 16th 11, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 16, 9:01*am, conniepo wrote:
[...]

Wee purrz four yoor broken harts. Yoor widdl girl is not furry sik no
mor. She is wiff our frenz at da Brij an menny ob doz frenz wuv
bittees an takin car ob dem.

--
Sunrse, thinking of Maggy May surrounded by bittees in a field of
flowers
Old May 16th 11, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 16 May 2011 06:01:56 -0700, conniepo wrote:

Our littlest kitty, Cookie, iz not heer anymore. Weez keep looking fur
her but we dont see her. Meowmie is crying and crying. She sayz TED put
Cookie to sleep. She wuz furry sick.

We are very sorry to hear of this. It is always so very hard to send one
of our loved ones to the Rainbow Bridge, but it is often the most loving
thing we can do.

I and my clowder-mates, both feline and human, still miss Cleopatra, and
she's been gone for a while now. But with time we have become able to
think of her and remember the good times instead of the pain of loss.

Our purrs are with you.

Amelia T Cat
Old May 16th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze so sorry to heer dis sad sad newz. Weze purrin fur da holes in yur
harts, an hope dat Cookie had an ez trip to da brigje.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old May 16th 11, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fur sum reezun we didunt getsa 'riginal... we iz berree sorree, owrz howz
haz lozed sumcatz anna soft still getsa sad but now her moztlee thinksa alla
gud stuffz, owrz howze will purr anna pray fur ursef, OEJ

Old May 16th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

furgif owrz pooter, it freaded stuffz wrung... so we did getit... owrz soft
sayz ursef waz owrz kissa mowze sekret santa so we iz purrin xtra hard fur
urown hearta heal... OEJ

hoomin ote: what you have done is the most loving thing possible... great
home, great care, and hardest decision, doing what is best for the cat
instead of yourself,... i am proud to know you, soft

Old May 16th 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

[...]

Mine own meowmie offurs hur most hartfelt simpafee cuz she gnoz how a
kittee hoo goez to da brij stil keeps on tugging atted da hoomins
hart, an effen meowz atted da dorr. Afdur my bruffer went to da brij
an da meowmie herd da meowing atted da dorr seberal times she opined
da dorr an sed "come in". Afdur dat no mor meowing wuz herd atted da
dorr.
I minesefl did gnot heer da meowing. I gess it wuz just fur hurown
sefl tew heer.
MeOwy
Old May 16th 11, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 16 May 2011 06:01:56 -0700 (PDT), conniepo
wrote:

[...]

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.
May Cookie wait patiently for you at the Bridge.

Meowmie iz furry krool! Sundance Cat community 11 December 31st 08 11:18 PM
Cookie the TV Cat MatSav Cat anecdotes 8 September 26th 07 10:27 PM
Hi Cookie! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 24 November 3rd 06 09:29 PM
Furry, furry suspicious... Tabitha kitten Cat community 18 November 4th 03 11:53 PM
Mr. Lenny furry furry sik... fourcats Cat community 10 July 18th 03 05:15 AM