chocolate grafy

Old February 28th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default chocolate grafy

da ofur pozt wuldint go but i hasta tell you i nefur seeda hoomin drule
befur, Trud amazed

Old February 28th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Whot is choclate grafy? My momm wants tu know.

LeO

Old February 28th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, it is something that came into being during WW2, so my grandma said.
It was a treat.

It is like white gravy but you add cocoa powder and a tablespoon of sugar or
honey to take the edge off the cocoa.

It is thinner than pudding and doesn't tats like pudding either. You put it
over biscuits or bread.

I think it came about when sugar was rationed.

It really is good. I am sure I can name you a half dozen people here who
just went EEEEEWWWEEE NOT!

Old February 29th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

OOOOOO, dat sondz gud, butt uz Qatz kant eat choklat
Iz choklat gud? Meowmie loves et. Durk choklat iz hersown furrvite.
she haz sum hurseyz kizzes n sum dark M&Mz.
Mosey

"Granby"

Old March 1st 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Purrhapz it kud be mayde wiff carob?
I tinkz dat carob iz hokay furr kittees.

Pit2nya, droolink

Old March 5th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=

Meownie dunt kik carob . she tinx iz nasti
I mad gnow cuz meowmie gib me sum barekitern fud n me buuddern seesterz 8 et
up fur i cud git anny. Den me n Pookie gut in a spppppppit.
I m da odest un hure sew dere. I hab da mane sae un wat goz on huer.
So dere!
Mosey

"Sylvia M"

Old March 5th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Hmph. I knowz bowt udder kitteez not spektin dere elderz. Ize da oldist
heer, but Sundance duz not respeck dat wun liddle bit! So whut if he wuz
heer firstest?

Rebecca

Old March 8th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

yeh, Pookie iz trin ta take Mutt'z plase, he went to da Bridge las Dec, anna
Mutt tod me n PookieCat to take care uf meowmie n paw paw, butt Pookie iz
tryin to tak Mutt'z plase in hiz heart n I dunt like dat. Pookie maks me
sew mad sum tymz! We fite lotz. Pooks wuvs MY toofpaste too, but meowmie
splaned to mee dat awl uf us 4 need tew haf r toofies brushed sew wee dunt
get sik n hafta go to TED. Mutt was 19 wen he went to da Bridge, n Paw Paw
iz stil reel sad bout dat. Mutt was paw'z cat n sleept wit him. Den Mutt
jus got old n sik n went for a nap on r hoomins bed n woke up on da Bridge.
Mutt tod uz to tayk gud kare, uf specshul kare uf paw paw.
Mosey

"Rebecca" ...