Leave my BUTT alone!

Old February 29th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_2_]

Default Leave my BUTT alone!

My meowmie is DRIVING ME NUTS! Every day, she picks me up and puts me in
her lap and then lifts my tail and pokes at my BUTT! Geez, doesn't she
know that is private. Then she goes and washes her hands all over. If
she doesn't want my germs on her hands, she should just leave me alone.
Hrmph.

Tony

Meowmie Note:
Tony is doing much better than a week ago. He is finished with his
antibiotics - which he wasn't keen about receiving. And now, I am just
keeping an eye on his nether regions to make sure the swelling stays
down and continues to go down. It looks much better, but is still just a
touch swollen - the other two cats have had me take close looks of their
nether regions for comparison. They aren't really happy about it either.
But I don't poke them. :P)

Bridget
Old February 29th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Feb 29, 4:33 pm, Bridget wrote:
[...]

ROFLOL! One day my DH was cleaning Hobbes' butt with a washcloth
because of the abscess he had and our wanting to keep it clean. He
made a comment along the lines of "I would never have imagined myself
washing a cat's a$$ when I was young". I check each cat's nether
regions every time they present their backside to me just to make sure
things are looking normal back there. You all, and DH, are the only
one's in my life that would understand.

Continuing to send purrs for Tony,
Julie
Old February 29th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Bridget" wrote in message
. ..
My meowmie is DRIVING ME NUTS! Every day, she picks me up and puts me in
her lap and then lifts my tail and pokes at my BUTT! Geez, doesn't she
know that is private. Then she goes and washes her hands all over. If she
doesn't want my germs on her hands, she should just leave me alone. Hrmph.

Tony

Meowmie Note:
Tony is doing much better than a week ago. He is finished with his
antibiotics - which he wasn't keen about receiving. And now, I am just
keeping an eye on his nether regions to make sure the swelling stays down
and continues to go down. It looks much better, but is still just a touch
swollen - the other two cats have had me take close looks of their nether
regions for comparison. They aren't really happy about it either. But I
don't poke them. :P)

Bridget

Tony, who needs watched would be one of those few cats that doesn't present
its butt for inspection (or show of attitude) every so often.

My Rosie used to drive me crazy. It was just part of her routine to get up
on any counter or chair arm or the desk and put her butt, tail straight up,
in my face.

I used to always tell her, Rosie you are a big cat now and your butt is your
responsibility. I'm not your mamma. I don't need to check to see if you
are keeping your butt clean.

Jo

Old February 29th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:26:13 -0800, jofirey wrote:

"Bridget" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Actually, she was offering you her love. MLB

Old February 29th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:26:13 -0800, jofirey wrote:

"Bridget" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Mimi was very proud of her butt, and always tried to make sure nobody missed
it. :P

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old March 1st 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

jofirey wrote:

My Rosie used to drive me crazy. It was just part of her routine to get up
on any counter or chair arm or the desk and put her butt, tail straight up,
in my face.

Caliban does that all the time, too. Especially when I'm watching TV, he
will get on my chest and shove his behind in my face. Maybe he's just
expressing an opinion of the programmes I watch.

Old March 1st 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"jofirey" wrote in message

My Rosie used to drive me crazy. It was just part of her routine to get
up on any counter or chair arm or the desk and put her butt, tail straight
up, in my face.

I used to always tell her, Rosie you are a big cat now and your butt is
your responsibility. I'm not your mamma. I don't need to check to see if
you are keeping your butt clean.

Sheesh Jo, you're supposed to sniff it and tell her she smells sweet and
that you love her. Or as I do when one of the cats presents arse. Sniff
loudly, several times. Say "thanks ***** your butt smells lovely, now what
am I supposed to do?" By that time the cat is usually miffed and leaves in
a huff. Husband is usually laughing loudly, contributing to cat's huff.
Other cats sit around us in an arc, staring at us with huge owl eyes. D*g
thinks that we have set him up for cat bowling for dog bones. Cat pins
resent being run over. D-thing is put out side for his own protection.
Another cat presents arse.

Pam S.