~i Happee Purrday tew Myown Paw

Old October 22nd 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default ~i Happee Purrday tew Myown Paw

Tumorrow, on da 23rd iz myown Pawz purrday n I wanted tew put up dis heer
for himself. He iz sutch a gudgud daddy n wuvs usses and taykes sutch gud
kare of usses tew.
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex gather around n sing
=^..^==^..^=
=^..^==^..^=

Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday deer Pawpaw
Wee shure wuv yeeeeeeeeeeeooow

Wee want yew tew hab a furry happee fun purrday
We wuv yew
Fangu fur awl yew do fur usses.
*smurgles* n nosepoinks

Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps

Old October 22nd 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Wee want yew tew hab a furry happee fun purrday We wuv yew
Fangu fur awl yew do fur usses.
*smurgles* n nosepoinks

Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps

Happy Purrday to your Paw! It's wonderful that he loves you guys and
takes good care of you and your Meowmie. The world needs more humans like
him.

Amelia
Old October 22nd 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Oct 22, 3:14*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Tumorrow, on da 23rd iz myown Pawz purrday n I wanted tew *put up dis heer
for himself. *He iz sutch a gudgud daddy n wuvs usses and taykes sutch gud
kare of usses tew.
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex gather around n sing
=^..^==^..^=
=^..^==^..^=

Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday deer Pawpaw
Wee shure wuv yeeeeeeeeeeeooow

Wee want yew tew hab a furry happee fun purrday
We wuv yew
Fangu fur awl yew do fur usses.
*smurgles* n nosepoinks

Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps

Happee purrsday to your Pawz.

Today (22nd) is my Meowmie's purrsday.
But I have no present for her. She doesn't even get a cake.

Rusty
Old October 22nd 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Oct 22, 3:14 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" :
Tumorrow, on da 23rd iz myown Pawz purrday n I wanted tew put up dis heer
for himself. He iz sutch a gudgud daddy n wuvs usses and taykes sutch gud
kare of usses tew.
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex gather around n sing
=^..^==^..^=
=^..^==^..^=

Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday deer Pawpaw
Wee shure wuv yeeeeeeeeeeeooow

Wee want yew tew hab a furry happee fun purrday
We wuv yew
Fangu fur awl yew do fur usses.
*smurgles* n nosepoinks

Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps

Happee purrsday to your Pawz.

Today (22nd) is my Meowmie's purrsday.
But I have no present for her. She doesn't even get a cake.

Rusty

Tell yerown Meowmie Happee Purrsday frum usses, Rusty
Wee dint hab a pressie fur Paw eether..
Gib hurself a big nosepoink frum usses
Wuv
Mosey and Tabitha

Old October 22nd 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Happy purrday.

--
Samwise
in Connecticut

On Oct 22, 3:14 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" :

Old October 22nd 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:22:33 -0700, Rusty wrote:

Today (22nd) is my Meowmie's purrsday. But I have no present for her.
She doesn't even get a cake.

Rusty

Her gets to luv you an pet you. Dat better dan a cake. Dat is even
betterer dan a present.

Sammy
Old October 22nd 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I will tell himself your wishes Fangu
Mosey

Happy purrday.

--
Samwise
in Connecticut
see my cats at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
*
*
*

On Oct 22, 3:14 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" :

Old October 22nd 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:22:33 -0700, Rusty wrote:

Today (22nd) is my Meowmie's purrsday. But I have no present for her.
She doesn't even get a cake.

Rusty

Her gets to luv you an pet you. Dat better dan a cake. Dat is even
betterer dan a present.

Sammy

Yew r rite, mine brofer-in-law.

Mosey

..

Old October 23rd 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 22, 5:19 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Rusty" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 3:14 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Tumorrow, on da 23rd iz myown Pawz purrday n I wanted tew put up dis heer
for himself. He iz sutch a gudgud daddy n wuvs usses and taykes sutch gud
kare of usses tew.
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex gather around n sing
=^..^==^..^=
=^..^==^..^=

Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday tew yew
Happee birfday deer Pawpaw
Wee shure wuv yeeeeeeeeeeeooow

Wee want yew tew hab a furry happee fun purrday
We wuv yew
Fangu fur awl yew do fur usses.
*smurgles* n nosepoinks

Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps

Happee purrsday to your Pawz.

Today (22nd) is my Meowmie's purrsday.
But I have no present for her. She doesn't even get a cake.

Giv hur luv an cuddles an let hur wate on yoo paw an paw. Dat wurks
four mee.

--
WooToo

Thundermosdterz at myown house Mosey =^. .^=` Cat community 7 July 6th 08 01:25 AM
Myown morning Sundance Cat community 3 December 10th 07 06:18 PM
I duz not want to change myown name! Sundance Cat community 67 June 30th 07 08:56 AM
Myown Akwizition day! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 9 November 10th 06 11:55 AM
Happee Purrday Blue! FurrsomeFoursome Cat community 7 December 3rd 05 08:17 PM