When I first met Spicey

Old November 7th 12, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default When I first met Spicey

When I First Met Spicey
Takayuki, February 2004

We got to see Spice! As cute and pretty as she is the pictures Suz has put
up, Spice is even more stunning in real life. As soon as you see that dark
little patterned face on that small, lithe body, you fall in love.

Spice's presence is enhanced even more by her larger-than-life personality.
On this day, she decided that she was a ferocious tiger, and that she was
going to defend her territory!

When I first saw Spice, she was hiding under a bed. But as soon as I peeked
underneath, she came out hissing to meet my challenge, and backed me out of
the room! Later, Charleen was trapped in the bathroom for several minutes
when Spice decided that Charleen shouldn't be allowed back out.
"Raaaaaauuuuuu!" she cried. When Charleen tried to step around her, she got
a whap on her sneaker! It was very cute, and scary, too.

Spice was telling us in no uncertain terms that evil intruder humans are
supposed to stay sitting on the couch! She watched us very carefully to
make sure we didn't get out of line.
Old November 7th 12, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Takayuki wrote:

[...]

I remember when Charleen visited you and you all got together. I wonder
how she's doing? Haven't spoken to her in ages. Remember her saga about
the feral cat she named "Four," who she tried to socialize out on her
enclosed porch? He had some bad injuries that needed a lot of veterinary
care. I followed that story really closely and I was brokenhearted when
he died.

I also remember meeting Spicey that one time. And I remember how cocky I
felt about going over to pet her. Cats always like me, I was thinking, so
I'm sure I can win her over. She looked at me and hissed like a little
hellcat. Ooops, maybe not.

--
Joyce

- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?
- I wrote Disney and this phone changed it. We are going to Disney.
-- damnyouautocorrect.com

Spicey is diabetic Takayuki Cat anecdotes 28 October 12th 12 12:11 AM
It's Spicey every day Takayuki Cat anecdotes 11 October 9th 12 08:48 PM
Where's Spicey? Joy Cat anecdotes 1 October 8th 12 11:23 PM
Spicey explores Takayuki Cat anecdotes 11 October 8th 12 02:19 AM
Photos of Spicey at the vet Takayuki Cat anecdotes 5 October 7th 12 03:26 PM