WHO GOES THERE!?

Old September 1st 04, 10:44 PM
CatNipped

Default WHO GOES THERE!?

I had to laugh so hard. Yesterday I came in the back door unexpectedly and
Sammy came flying in from the sitting room, slid across the floor, assumed
the "Halloween Cat" position with her back arched, all four feet together in
a point underneath her, her hair all fluffed out, her tail in an exclamation
point and produced a really loud hiss-spit. You could just hear her
yelling, "Who goes there, who dares threaten my family!" When she saw who
it was she just sort of slumped down as if to say, "Oh, it's only just you,
don't scare me like that!" Bandit looked at her then looked at me and said,
sarcastically, "Like she was going to do anything about an intruder!"

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 3rd 04, 05:41 PM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
I had to laugh so hard. Yesterday I came in the back door
unexpectedly and Sammy came flying in from the sitting room, slid
across the floor, assumed the "Halloween Cat" position with her back
arched, all four feet together in a point underneath her, her hair
all fluffed out, her tail in an exclamation point and produced a
really loud hiss-spit. You could just hear her yelling, "Who goes
there, who dares threaten my family!" When she saw who it was she
just sort of slumped down as if to say, "Oh, it's only just you,
don't scare me like that!" Bandit looked at her then looked at me
and said, sarcastically, "Like she was going to do anything about an
intruder!"

Hugs,

CatNipped

That one needed a beverage warning! Thanks for the laugh.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.