What you love about your cat

Old November 22nd 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Default What you love about your cat

Just wanted to talk about cats...

Jupiter my youngest master is sooo sweet, Im not kidding
when I get home she's like a magnet on me

she sleeps with me most of the time
I suspect she bails when I smush her
if they would stay in the bed, I would know not to smush them

all this coming and going is hurting my guts

finally Lucy got back in the bed, but she snuk (yes, sneeked) into the
bed
but I didnt know it, I put my foot on her

one time I leaned up to look out the window, I leaned on her with my
hand, I looked down and saw her eyeballs bulge out.. poor thing, I know
she thinks im out to get her, lmao
poor Lucy...

I love both my babies for different reasons, one thing I like about
Jupiter she is soo honeyfied
she is drunk with love

is anybody elses cat like that? woah

Old November 22nd 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"2oz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wanted to talk about cats...

Jupiter my youngest master is sooo sweet, Im not kidding
when I get home she's like a magnet on me

she sleeps with me most of the time
I suspect she bails when I smush her
if they would stay in the bed, I would know not to smush them

all this coming and going is hurting my guts

finally Lucy got back in the bed, but she snuk (yes, sneeked) into the
bed
but I didnt know it, I put my foot on her

one time I leaned up to look out the window, I leaned on her with my
hand, I looked down and saw her eyeballs bulge out.. poor thing, I know
she thinks im out to get her, lmao
poor Lucy...

I love both my babies for different reasons, one thing I like about
Jupiter she is soo honeyfied
she is drunk with love

is anybody elses cat like that? woah

Barry all our cats are special in their own ways. Each of them make us
special in a different way. Life with out them has no meaning that could be
comprehended. I would never want to know a life with out my six-pack of
Furballs which I am always on the look out to make the pack into a case

Old November 22nd 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wanted to talk about cats...

Jupiter my youngest master is sooo sweet, Im not kidding
when I get home she's like a magnet on me

she sleeps with me most of the time
I suspect she bails when I smush her
if they would stay in the bed, I would know not to smush them

all this coming and going is hurting my guts

finally Lucy got back in the bed, but she snuk (yes, sneeked) into the
bed
but I didnt know it, I put my foot on her

one time I leaned up to look out the window, I leaned on her with my
hand, I looked down and saw her eyeballs bulge out.. poor thing, I know
she thinks im out to get her, lmao
poor Lucy...

I love both my babies for different reasons, one thing I like about
Jupiter she is soo honeyfied
she is drunk with love

is anybody elses cat like that? woah

I love the way you write.

Old November 22nd 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

cybercat wrote:

I love the way you write.

thanks, never had a lesson

hmmm, what does cybercat and Jupiter have in common? hmmm
lol...

Matt is right

and of course we don't play favorites but lets be honest
EVERYBODY HAS AN APPLE FOR THEIR EYE

mhmm, I already know

I would love to see how Jupiter interacts with you
I can't quite picture how you would treat her

I don't have plans for anything at the moment, as far as traveling and
playing
but... something baby.. is about to give, I can feel it coming, think I
know what it is

it is my hearts desire see...

and lemme say real quick.. dont think me tarnished when I say, ALL my
hearts desires have been given to me except for this one.. to share my
songs in person with the world
(something like that)...

I want Jupiter to be with you if that happens, if your avle

Old November 22nd 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

I love the way you write.

thanks, never had a lesson

hmmm, what does cybercat and Jupiter have in common? hmmm
lol...

That you are a lucky man.

Matt is right

and of course we don't play favorites but lets be honest
EVERYBODY HAS AN APPLE FOR THEIR EYE

mhmm, I already know

I would love to see how Jupiter interacts with you
I can't quite picture how you would treat her

I would cherish her. There are people who love, and
people who cherish. I cherish my own and I would her too.

I don't have plans for anything at the moment, as far as traveling and
playing
but... something baby.. is about to give, I can feel it coming, think I
know what it is

Well, good! You know I'm your biggest fan.

it is my hearts desire see...

and lemme say real quick.. dont think me tarnished when I say, ALL my
hearts desires have been given to me except for this one..

That is not true, and you know it. But then, although I have learned to
expect
many things of you, the truth is not one of them.

to share my
songs in person with the world
(something like that)...

It's a great idea. Your talent could move people,
that's for sure. Lyn and I were just talking about that. I
sent her "Other Side of Me," I didn't think you would mind,
since you put it on the CD you passed out. Like me, she
is a sucker for a sappy love ballad. Most woman are! Feel
free to use it again ... and again ...

I'll always remember that it was me who got you to put those
vocals wayyy out in front!

I want Jupiter to be with you if that happens, if your avle

Sure thing. You will have to spay her first, because I cannot
deal with her being in heat the way you *ahem* do. But the house
is big enough for all three cats to be comfy, and for each to have
her own territory, since it has three levels. Gracie has the upper,
Boo the lower, I guess Jupiter could have the middle level. She
will like that, it's where the kitchen and the fireplace are! She can
bake to her heart's content.

Keep us posted! All the best folks are pulling for you success.

Old November 22nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
silvercelt

One of my cat's will curl up and go to sleep under my covers with me!
He will also lay out flat on his back and have his head on my pillow
too, it is very sweet. He is always gone though when I wake up and
back in the cat's bed with his brother. I move about too much at
night, sure to send him flying off the bed! He tends to do that mostly
when it is cold. He is very sweet.

Old November 24th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

cybercat wrote:

That is not true, and you know it. But then, although I have learned to
expect
many things of you, the truth is not one of them.

yes and the sky is blue

I'll always remember that it was me who got you to put those
vocals wayyy out in front!

I still disagree, but if you say so then Ill put them out front
ONLY IF YOU SAY SO

I want Jupiter to be with you if that happens, if your avle

Sure thing. You will have to spay her first, because I cannot
deal with her being in heat the way you *ahem* do. But the house
is big enough for all three cats to be comfy, and for each to have
her own territory, since it has three levels. Gracie has the upper,
Boo the lower, I guess Jupiter could have the middle level. She
will like that, it's where the kitchen and the fireplace are! She can
bake to her heart's content.

oh please, you would stuff her under your pillow and eat her up on an
hourly basis
this kis is dripping with love... PUT HER ON THE MIDDLE FLOOR?
well.. any floor is better than none, BUT SHE BETTER NOT GET SHORT
CHANGED
AND YOU! can get her spayed. Im not gonna cut her. She trusts me

Keep us posted! All the best folks are pulling for you success.

Thank you

Old November 24th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

T wrote:

He's also a very vocal and demanding cat who can't abide a laptop. If
I'm working on something he'll worm his way into my lap until he's
covering the keyboard.

mhmmm, mine would eat the food right out of my mouth if I let them
I can be real... direct when I need to be, I dont mind picking them up
and placing them somewhere else... for as many times as they get
the picture.

sometimes I goto pick one of mine up and they wiggle and say leave me
alone..
or something to that effect.. one will even nip at me.. I just say.. oh
well.. they dont
wanna be bothered.. and sometimes I dont wanna be bothered