Kitty S, Petunia anna Samantha...

Old December 9th 05, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kitty S, Petunia anna Samantha...

Dat's uh gud idearment! Pleez post duh recipe Unca Adam.

Fangu

Samantha

The recipe has been posted. I came up with it all by myself!

Unca Adam
Old December 10th 05, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Adam wrote:

Dat's uh gud idearment! Pleez post duh recipe Unca Adam.

Fangu

Samantha

The recipe has been posted. I came up with it all by myself!

Unca Adam

Fangu so much. Unca Adam. Dat looks delishus! Fred wants to try
it suun.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old December 12th 05, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

kule anna inner religuz howze, Tiger
Adam wrote in message
iz you a jewish kittee? Tiger

I iz, so iz Louise, but Unca Adam izn't, he sez.

Allegra

Old December 12th 05, 08:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Lazy Latkes, for Samantha

soft sayed diz sownded gud, Tiger, ana OEJ droolin
Adam wrote in message

Prefabricated Potato Pancakes
or
Lazy Latkes

Recipe inspired by, and dedicated to, Samantha

In medium bowl, beat
2 eggs
then add
1/2 c instant potato flakes
2 Tb flour
1 c water
and mix.

Add
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
dash garlic powder
1 tsp dried onion flakes
1 tsp dried parsley
and mix thoroughly.

Let it sit for a few minutes while you serve
1 tsp sour cream
to each cat.

Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into 1/4 inch of
cooking oil over medium-high heat. Fry until
golden brown on both sides, adding more oil as
needed. Drain on paper towels. Top with
remaining sour cream (if any) or applesauce.
Makes about 15 small pancakes.

Old December 13th 05, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fred Williams wrote:
On $DATE , Adam wrote:

Dat's uh gud idearment! Pleez post duh recipe Unca Adam.

Fangu

Samantha

The recipe has been posted. I came up with it all by myself!

Unca Adam

Fangu so much. Unca Adam. Dat looks delishus! Fred wants to try
it suun.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Let me know how it comes out!

Unca Adam
Old December 13th 05, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

soft sayed diz sownded gud, Tiger, ana OEJ droolin

Thank you very much!

Unca Adam