Mighty Hunters Club - first meeting

Old December 2nd 05, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Mighty Hunters Club - first meeting

I haza queskin? duz you wanna be da listkeeper as da Vp? OEJ
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 07:15:09 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

diz iza gud idermint, TV, waitin fur da votin ta be done so der kuuld be
huntin of da buffett tablez,

Ok, We'z gotz a nominification of Mango to be occifur of fudz, and itz
been seconded by mineown brofur-in-law TV.

Howz bout more nominications? Any kitty?

Harri

Old December 2nd 05, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 10:33:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I haza queskin? duz you wanna be da listkeeper as da Vp? OEJ

Iz would be glad to. I don't fink mine hoomins would mess up da list too
badly if I entrust it to dere pooters.

Harri

Old December 6th 05, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

It didun't matter, juzt sooz yu endjoy dem.
I seem tu rememmfurr dat it wuz eddur Rebecca ur Violette hu sujezted dat I
got
MiceKreem© an Meowzsickkulz© patented.

Pitoonya

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 04:02:48 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Psssssttt, Harri, da MiceKreem an Meowsiklez (or howebber da hek

Pitooonya
spells dat!) iz frum Pitooonya, not frum me.

Rebecca, whispering

Oops! Datz right, I forgetted! I'z sorry, Pitoonya and Rebecca. I'z din't
mean to not gib credit where credit is due.

Harri

Old December 6th 05, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

yeah yeah i'z ossifer uf fuds, see coogar i is gud fur sumfin fangyu fur
nimininatin me!!
Mango
Yeah, but did yew tell them yew can't tell the diffrenz between bandaids and
fudz?
Cougar
Yes I can!! I jist wantd to taste test tha bandaids. (they dussnt tast too
gud, in case ennybudy's wonderin)
Mango
You are such a pig Mango!!!
Cougar
No, I is jist a Groweing Boykitty hoo needs to keep his Strengf up. Meowmie
says so. even ifn i dus tork wif my mouf full
Mango