Big snow storm in Québec.

Old December 3rd 05, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Big snow storm in Québec.

Well, it looks like a quiet soft gentle snow, but Fred got home and
told usses about metal monsters off the road all over this
afternoon and evening. Lots uv ambliances and flashing lights up
by the big road. The hooman emergensy forces are reely earnin
their tunas tonight!

Diana, Ryna and Cinnamon; all glad Fred is home to give usses
supper, and it's late so we're gettin him offa da Net an into da
Kichen,... right now Fred!...

--
Regards (gotta go, now),
Fred.
Old December 3rd 05, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 00:33:49 +0000, Fred Williams wrote:

Well, it looks like a quiet soft gentle snow, but Fred got home and
told usses about metal monsters off the road all over this
afternoon and evening. Lots uv ambliances and flashing lights up
by the big road. The hooman emergensy forces are reely earnin
their tunas tonight!

Oh YUCK! I'z da onliest memfur of mine kitty fambly to ever see da yucky
awful mean snow stuff. Mine Paw and I travelled fru some of dat stuff when
we ridin in da metalmonster. Itz nasty an cold and it bitez your pawz and
getz yourz fur all wet and dirty and it'z COLD!

I'm furry furry glad dat you guys duzn't haf to go out in dat nasty awful
mean snow stuff.

Harri

Old December 4th 05, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Harri Roadcat wrote:

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 00:33:49 +0000, Fred Williams wrote:

Well, it looks like a quiet soft gentle snow, but Fred got home
and told usses about metal monsters off the road all over this
afternoon and evening. Lots uv ambliances and flashing lights
up
by the big road. The hooman emergensy forces are reely earnin
their tunas tonight!

Oh YUCK! I'z da onliest memfur of mine kitty fambly to ever see
da yucky awful mean snow stuff. Mine Paw and I travelled fru some
of dat stuff when we ridin in da metalmonster. Itz nasty an cold
and it bitez your pawz and getz yourz fur all wet and dirty and
it'z COLD!

I'm furry furry glad dat you guys duzn't haf to go out in dat
nasty awful mean snow stuff.

Well it would be fun fur a liddle while, we'd wear our fur coats
uv course. We'z glad we don't have to drive da metalmonster in
it!!!
Many years ago there was a cat here named Dutchy who loved the
snow. He would chase snow balls around on the driveway and after
he'd been out fur a while you'd see him biting the ice ofn
hisownself's paws, where it collected on the fur between
hisownself's tows. He would jump 6 feet to the window boxes and
scratch in the kitchen windows to be let in. He and Ajax left fur
the Bridj a long time ago, but we still remembers them frum their
pictures.

Diana, playing with a toy mouse, with ryan and Cinnamon nearby.

--
Regards,