I'z could use some purrs, but not fur anyfing real serious

Old August 26th 10, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default I'z could use some purrs, but not fur anyfing real serious

Dis morning I was helpin mine Paw get ready fur work like I usually do.
While him was pettin mineownself him saw some blood on mine left ear. Him
figgered I was scratching mine ear too much. So Meowmie taked me to da
TED today.

Da TED cleaned out mine ears and looked in bof of dem, an him tole
Meowmie dat I has a yeast infektion in mine left ear. I gots some yucky
eardrops dat I gots to take fur two weeks. Da Ted sayed dat if da drops
dont clear up da 'fection dat I might have a polyp in mine ear dat might
require surgery.

So I could use some purrs dat da drops clear up mineown yeast infection.
I don't want to do no surgurees.

Sammy
Old August 26th 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

PUUUUUUURRS for healing for you Sammy. Yoo kant be sik cuz yoo r en my
winking party.
ai wil port ovur wif sum chikum soop dat wil mayke yerownself feal bedder.
Heddbumps, Mosey

Old August 26th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:57:39 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

PUUUUUUURRS for healing for you Sammy. Yoo kant be sik cuz yoo r en my
winking party.
ai wil port ovur wif sum chikum soop dat wil mayke yerownself feal
bedder. Heddbumps, Mosey

Fangu, Mosey. I can guarantee dat da dis stoopy ear 'fection won't keep
me down. I jus haf to gnot use my claws when I scratch mine ear.

Sammy

Old August 26th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

PUUUUUUURRS for healing for you Sammy. Yoo kant be sik cuz yoo r en my
winking party.
ai wil port ovur wif sum chikum soop dat wil mayke yerownself feal
bedder. Heddbumps, Mosey

Fangu, Mosey. I can guarantee dat da dis stoopy ear 'fection won't keep
me down. I jus haf to gnot use my claws when I scratch mine ear.

Sammy

Haab yer Pa or Ma klip yerown nayles n twy GNOT tew skrach at awl. Innyfing
ai kan doo fur yerownself?
Mosey

Old August 27th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:57:24 -0500, Samuel Redcat
Mahoney's nimble, little paws typed:

Dis morning I was helpin mine Paw get ready fur work like I usually do.
While him was pettin mineownself him saw some blood on mine left ear. Him
figgered I was scratching mine ear too much. So Meowmie taked me to da
TED today.

Da TED cleaned out mine ears and looked in bof of dem, an him tole
Meowmie dat I has a yeast infektion in mine left ear. I gots some yucky
eardrops dat I gots to take fur two weeks. Da Ted sayed dat if da drops
dont clear up da 'fection dat I might have a polyp in mine ear dat might
require surgery.

So I could use some purrs dat da drops clear up mineown yeast infection.
I don't want to do no surgurees.

Sammy

I iz purrink fur yoo to feel bedder, Sammy!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/26/2010 7:39:40 PM
Old August 27th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 26, 1:57*pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Dis morning I was helpin mine Paw get ready fur work like I usually do.
While him was pettin mineownself him saw some blood on mine left ear. Him
figgered I was scratching mine ear too much. So Meowmie taked me to da
TED today.

Da TED cleaned out mine ears and looked in bof of dem, an him tole
Meowmie dat I has a yeast infektion in mine left ear. I gots some yucky
eardrops dat I gots to take fur two weeks. Da Ted sayed dat if da drops
dont clear up da 'fection dat I might have a polyp in mine ear dat might
require surgery.

So I could use some purrs dat da drops clear up mineown yeast infection.
I don't want to do no surgurees.

Sammy

Purrs fur yoor eers. Cawmpweetwy sinseerly,
MeOwy, furry sensatiff boutted hurown eers
Old August 27th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We iz a purrink dat da dropz duz da trik for yourself. O T calling Piglett
and Willow to a purr circle so his friend.
news:uP2dncBnlKC5WuvRnZ2dnUVZ_sGdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...

Old August 27th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

Da drops wurked furry well onna mineown eerz. Ize purrrrin dey wurk
fur yew, tuu.
Ralph de Ralf
Old August 27th 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 26, 3:57*pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Dis morning I was helpin mine Paw get ready fur work like I usually do.
While him was pettin mineownself him saw some blood on mine left ear. Him
figgered I was scratching mine ear too much. So Meowmie taked me to da
TED today.

Da TED cleaned out mine ears and looked in bof of dem, an him tole
Meowmie dat I has a yeast infektion in mine left ear. I gots some yucky
eardrops dat I gots to take fur two weeks. Da Ted sayed dat if da drops
dont clear up da 'fection dat I might have a polyp in mine ear dat might
require surgery.

So I could use some purrs dat da drops clear up mineown yeast infection.
I don't want to do no surgurees.

Wee iz all purrin four yoons. It tookd a minut to getted Uncl Bill to
come to da nosegroop beclaws hee wuz wooking at som cards on da skreen
an saying bad wurds. Wee will purr four yoo butted we are gnot goin to
purr for PokerStars.

--
WooToo, four hur Hous