Tiger again

Old August 15th 10, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Tiger again

O T walks quietly to the middle of the room.

Cats and Kittens, I hazta tell urselvez dat Tiger iz at da mergency Ted anna
will be dere for a bit. Himselfz iz gettink fluidz and auntiebiotickz.
Pleaze pur for him, we all r at r houze. O T walks back to his bed and lays
down and begins to purr.

Old August 15th 10, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article , "Granby"
wrote:

O T walks quietly to the middle of the room.

Cats and Kittens, I hazta tell urselvez dat Tiger iz at da mergency Ted anna
will be dere for a bit. Himselfz iz gettink fluidz and auntiebiotickz.
Pleaze pur for him, we all r at r houze. O T walks back to his bed and lays
down and begins to purr.

::The sound of loud and harmonious purring and toothpurring is heard,
from kitties ratties and a very special bunny::

Weze all purrin hear 'til we noes moar.

Dictated by Shadow

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old August 15th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

We are purring VURRRY hard. We are so glad Tiger is getteng the help
he needz.

Lucy

Old August 15th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 15, 10:09*am, "Granby" wrote:
O T walks quietly to the middle of the room.

Cats and Kittens, I hazta tell urselvez dat Tiger iz at da mergency Ted anna
will be dere for a bit. *Himselfz iz gettink fluidz and auntiebiotickz.
Pleaze pur for him, we all r at r houze. *O T walks back to his bed and lays
down and begins to purr.

Flooidz ar gud.
An heer comes wotta purrs
MeOwy, purring as hard as she can
{{{^.".^}}}
Old August 15th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 15, 12:09*pm, "Granby" wrote:
O T walks quietly to the middle of the room.

Cats and Kittens, I hazta tell urselvez dat Tiger iz at da mergency Ted anna
will be dere for a bit. *Himselfz iz gettink fluidz and auntiebiotickz.
Pleaze pur for him, we all r at r houze. *O T walks back to his bed and lays
down and begins to purr.

We ar purrin four are fren. Da flooids an antibioticals can do wunders
and we hops dat dey helps him lots an lots.

--
WooToo four her Hous
Old August 15th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:09:05 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T walks quietly to the middle of the room.

Cats and Kittens, I hazta tell urselvez dat Tiger iz at da mergency Ted
anna will be dere for a bit. Himselfz iz gettink fluidz and
auntiebiotickz. Pleaze pur for him, we all r at r houze. O T walks back
to his bed and lays down and begins to purr.

Oh dear! We are all purring our best power purrs for Tiger.

Amelia
Old August 16th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:09:05 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

O T walks quietly to the middle of the room.

Cats and Kittens, I hazta tell urselvez dat Tiger iz at da mergency Ted anna
will be dere for a bit. Himselfz iz gettink fluidz and auntiebiotickz.
Pleaze pur for him, we all r at r houze. O T walks back to his bed and lays
down and begins to purr.

[A kitty-sized midnight blue, ex-NYC Checker cab,
lovingly restored by it's kitty owner-driver, and
now used as a limo pulls up to a nondescript
building in Central Illinois; the driver, a
tuxedo-kitty exits, and holds the rear door open.
A petite Persian, steps out and tips him. Fangu
Ma'am; I hope dat yur husband kitty has a kwik
rekubbery!]

Anaïs dashes inside and is met by a kitty-nurse.
Hokay Ma'am, da hoomanz is owt ob da rum, so I can
take yoo in now."

They go thru the kitty hallway and step into
Tiger's room; he is sleeping. Anaïs rushes over to
him and gently begins to groom his head and the
back of his neck. He stirs, opens his eyes and
puts his paws around Anaïs: they both purr, and
Tiger drifts back off to sleep. Anaïs wipes away a
tear...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/15/2010 7:07:52 PM
Old August 16th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Oh, no. Tiger, buddy, I hope yoo kan hang in dere, but if it iz yurown time
to go to da brij, den I wantz yoo to know dat it haz bin a onner an a
privvlej to know yurownself.

Sundance

Old August 16th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Tears and purrs for efferone. Piglett
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/15/2010 7:07:52 PM