Cinder's Purrday Picture

Old August 24th 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Cinder's Purrday Picture

http://picasaweb.google.ca/johnmcmas...54711144325458

Doubleclick on the thumbnail to see a larger image.
Old August 24th 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:07:31 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.ca/johnmcmaster/

CinderS6thPurrday#5509054711144325458

Doubleclick on the thumbnail to see a larger image.

Wow, Cinder, you is a bootiful gurlcat!

Ranger

Old August 25th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Whut bootiful sleek blak furz yoo haz. Whut iz yurown booty rejimen?

Rebecca

Old August 25th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:07:31 -0700, John Ross Mc
Master's nimble, little paws typed:

http://picasaweb.google.ca/johnmcmas...54711144325458

Doubleclick on the thumbnail to see a larger image.

I luffs yur cake. Yoo iz a spoiled kitty - but
dats a gudgud fing! Happy Birfday!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/24/2010 7:36:47 PM
Old August 25th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

I only lyke nip. The hooman has to stroke my furz and tell me how
gudgud I is or I wont eeet. Dis makes my furz so bootiful.
Cinder, feeling only 2 not 6

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:00:40 -0700, "Rebecca" wrote:

Whut bootiful sleek blak furz yoo haz. Whut iz yurown booty rejimen?

Rebecca

.. .

Old August 25th 10, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 24, 5:40*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
I only lyke nip. The hooman has to stroke my furz and tell me how
gudgud I is or I wont eeet. Dis makes my furz so bootiful.
Cinder, feeling only 2 not 6

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:00:40 -0700, "Rebecca" wrote:
Whut bootiful sleek blak furz yoo haz. Whut iz yurown booty rejimen?

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
http://picasaweb.google.ca/johnmcmas...ay#55090547111....

Doubleclick on the thumbnail to see a larger image.- Hide quoted text -

ai wil wayze a gwass to dat, Miss Cinder.
MeOwy
Old August 25th 10, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett ( behind her paw) I jus hopez dat Beauty let herself haff sum of da
kake.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:07:31 -0700, John Ross Mc
Master's nimble, little paws typed:

http://picasaweb.google.ca/johnmcmas...54711144325458

Doubleclick on the thumbnail to see a larger image.

I luffs yur cake. Yoo iz a spoiled kitty - but
dats a gudgud fing! Happy Birfday!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/24/2010 7:36:47 PM

Old August 26th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Cinder wookz bootiful n happee. Fank yew fur doze pixshurz Unka John Mosey
for hiz hoam

Old September 7th 10, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:13:52 -0500, Ranger Greykitten
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:07:31 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.ca/johnmcmaster/

CinderS6thPurrday#5509054711144325458

Doubleclick on the thumbnail to see a larger image.

Wow, Cinder, you is a bootiful gurlcat!

Ranger

What a pretty cat she is!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100907-0, 09/07/2010
Tested on: 9/7/2010 5:20:15 AM