We Iz Bak!!!

Old January 16th 04, 08:12 AM
Miss Violette

dis cuuld be a purrblem asa i likez da warmness, Tiger, think maeb dis isn't
succha good inderment afata all
CRO wrote in message
Da onlee problm iz we lik tu sleepz on da warmwaddermonsterbed while
Meowmy iz at werk, we miz da bed....whaaaaaaaaa!
Mizmudgie

Miss Violette wrote:

five cats snicker and plan, as they have agreed that this will be

punishment
for a bad hooman infraction, Nobody will be blamed as in that book about

the
killing on the train... There will be five different clawmarks, nobody

will
know who did it first,,, more evil snickers...Miss violette puts her

head
down to dream...
CRO wrote in message
om...

We iz doin good. Meowmy waz a bit mad at uz dis week tho. On uf uz (an
wer not sayin who) popded the warmwaddermonsterbed! We waz all sleepin
in it an 2 uf uz got inna fite over who sleepz where, an we went runnin
off da bed wen Meowmy yellded STOP DAT YEW @$#^%%$#@ (badbad werd). She
woke up a few hourz later an she waz wet, jist like a iky baf. She hadda
by a new matrez becuz she dont fink da pasch will hold. We kant sleep on
da warmwaddermonsterbed til itz fixded.
Mizmudgie

Boogie's Mom wrote:

HiHi!

Long time no see! Howze you been?

Boogie da HarpurrCat, still inna Floriduh
"CRO" wrote in message
.com...

Hello tu all yew kittiez! We iz glad tu meetz yew!
Miz

Sylvia M. wrote:

HiHi!!! I yam Dyna Mo/Mite, kuz I yam dat kynda kat. I yam uh Maine

Koon

Kitty, retired frum show an breedin, an neow I am da olny kitty in

mine
heowze. Dat maykez me da Main one.

Rite newow I yam on dat rowd twrip tuu. I hab Meowmee's (Anti Sylvia

tu

yu)

kredit kard, furr gazz an twreetz.

I yam uh Valley Kat, ya kno...

Dyna, grayshuzlee

"CRO" wrote in message
.com...

Happi Mew Yeer Tu all da kittiez on da RPCC! It haz been a furry

long
time sinz Meowmy had a akcess tu da newzgroupz. We haf mized yew

all.
Itz nise tu see sum familler namez here. I luked on da sekret santa
lizt an saw da Highlank Kitties, and Boogie, an Waffles, Frances an
Marble. Hello tu yew and tu Laura Ann Mihstol and Ralph da Ralf, iz

da

Moore kittiez stil here?
Fur those hu dontz no uz or rememberz uz I iz MizMudgie, Black Kitty
Klub, Tuff Gurl Kitty, and da boss of da boyz. Dey are Panda an

Punkin,

an datz eenuf aboutz dem boyz.
My webpagz iz stil up, altho my bad, bad Meowmy iz wayyy behin in
updatin it.
Itz here stil-
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/6884/
Lukin forward tu new advenchurz wit yew all!
Miz

Old January 16th 04, 08:13 AM
Miss Violette

Neifur wuul we... snicker... at leats we hasnot yet... OEJ, thinkin alzo
like Tiger
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
We'ze haff a waddermonster bed, anna da hooman has a padded cover (1/2
inch thick) offer da matress, anna he ALWAYS keeps a comforter over da

bed.
I dunno why, Ise wood *neffur* do anyting like dis.. hehe

Mlle. Anaïs

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Sylvia M. wrote:

HiHi!!! I yam Dyna Mo/Mite, kuz I yam dat kynda kat. I yam uh
Maine

Koon

Kitty, retired frum show an breedin, an neow I am da olny kitty
in mine heowze. Dat maykez me da Main one.

Rite newow I yam on dat rowd twrip tuu. I hab Meowmee's (Anti
Sylvia

tu

yu)

kredit kard, furr gazz an twreetz.

I yam uh Valley Kat, ya kno...

Dyna, grayshuzlee

. ..

Old January 16th 04, 08:14 AM
Miss Violette

snicker, Miss Violette, Like soft wuuld efur sew anything
Da Koster Katz wrote in message
Sonam Dasara wrote:

We'ze haff a waddermonster bed, anna da hooman has a padded cover

(1/2
inch thick) offer da matress, anna he ALWAYS keeps a comforter over da

bed.
I dunno why, Ise wood *neffur* do anyting like dis.. hehe

Mlle. Anaïs

We haf a waddermonsturbed, tu, an nun uf uz - not eefen Cookie whu has
neffur had hur clawz clippt beclawz Meowmie can't hold hur tu do it -
has effur, effur, EFFUR poppt da waddermonsturbedmattress. Meowmie, on
da uffur paw, poked it wiffa needul wunze snicker

Junior, tellin tayles

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old January 19th 04, 04:07 AM
Da Koster Katz

Miss Violette wrote:

snicker, Miss Violette, Like soft wuuld efur sew anything

Heehee. Meowmie duz cross stitch. ( Why ennywun wuld want to do
ennyfing with angry fredz iz beyond uz!). Ennyhoo, she learned dat it
wuz safur tu crochet onna waddermonsterbed an NOT do cross stich deyre.
We jest laffed - yu shudda seen hur fly offa da bed wen it started
leekin!

Junior fur da gang