a qweschun

Old January 9th 04, 09:48 PM
pam

Default a qweschun

HiHi, dis iz PacoBell wut hardly gits tew post ennymore--we whishes we
cud gow onna da rode trip, but mineown Meowmie duznt'haf tyme she
sez...ennyway, we wuz wunderin' 'bout da Walk uv Remembranze, but
Meowmie cudn't remember (HA!) how tew get dere. An, we wuz wunderin'
how yew gets a nayme added tew da walk? Fangu iffn yew kin help me an'
Charlie an' owerown senile Meowmie.
Old January 10th 04, 07:25 PM
Sylvia M

"pam" wrote in message
om...
HiHi, dis iz PacoBell wut hardly gits tew post ennymore--we whishes we
cud gow onna da rode trip, but mineown Meowmie duznt'haf tyme she
sez...ennyway, we wuz wunderin' 'bout da Walk uv Remembranze, but
Meowmie cudn't remember (HA!) how tew get dere. An, we wuz wunderin'
how yew gets a nayme added tew da walk? Fangu iffn yew kin help me an'
Charlie an' owerown senile Meowmie.

I dunno da snzer tu yur kweshun, buttid I juzt wanted tu pop in an say Hiya
Paco Bell an Charlie...we yuzta hab fun tugedder.

Dytna, reminisin

Old January 12th 04, 05:16 PM
pam

liddle snippies... Fangu iffn yew kin help me an'
Charlie an' owerown senile Meowmie.

I dunno da snzer tu yur kweshun, buttid I juzt wanted tu pop in an say Hiya
Paco Bell an Charlie...we yuzta hab fun tugedder.

Dytna, reminisin

YesYes, we 'members'tew. Meowmie promises dat we will beyabel tew
come an' joyn da funfun agin sune--she sez mebbe by summertyme!!!

Old January 15th 04, 01:16 AM
The Clowder

Da Koster Katz wrote:

pam wrote:

HiHi, dis iz PacoBell wut hardly gits tew post ennymore--we whishes we
cud gow onna da rode trip, but mineown Meowmie duznt'haf tyme she
sez...ennyway, we wuz wunderin' 'bout da Walk uv Remembranze, but
Meowmie cudn't remember (HA!) how tew get dere. An, we wuz wunderin'
how yew gets a nayme added tew da walk? Fangu iffn yew kin help me an'
Charlie an' owerown senile Meowmie.

Hang on - Meowmie haz it bukmarkt.

*rummage, rummage,rummage*

Heer it is! http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/walk.html

Bitsy

Fangs, Bitsy. Mine hoomins gotta noo pooter an dey wuz so bizzy
playin dat I cuddnt git onda groop to seee dis rite way.

Dat's da rite address, doh I yuzually giff da address fur da
introdukshun payj, caws dat splayns bowt da Calling of Nayms an all.
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old January 16th 04, 03:13 AM
Da Koster Katz

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Da Koster Katz wrote:

pam wrote:

[...]

Yeah, but Meowmie didn't haf dat wun bukmarkt g

An we furgetted tu tell PacoBell dat tu get a nayme onna walk, we shuld
let yu, Mietze, know 'bowt it.

Bitsy

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****