Jobb Applikashun (was: Hewp wantid)

Old May 31st 04, 10:01 PM
Mary Lu

Default Jobb Applikashun (was: Hewp wantid)

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
Trudi's ears perk up, Did yourownsef say babykitty might wanna work atta
spa??? Dis wuuld be nicenice, err I meanz, It would add a lot err, *GIANT
BLUSH* I gotta go now, Trudishowing her crush...
Mary Lu wrote in message
om...
Da Koster Katz wrote in message

On 5/23/04 8:38 PM Mary Lu is reported to have said the following:

Deer Mz Cinni, I am Mollie Anne's lidder mate. But I am muccchh
bigger. I haf long gray furs. We don't haf frunt klaws 'coz r 1st
mom tol' TED that hee kud steel 'em. So I am reel gentul---no sense
in startin' uh fite iffen u hafn't annee wehpons. R nu mom ses I haf
uh Roman nose but I don't! It stays on my fayc ware its supposse 2b.
I wud lik uh playrum job--I lik layin' round flooppin my tayl. allso
I kan help thu babee kittees 2 play ball. Thank u 4 konsiderin' my
appplikashun. Sweet William Tufton

Sweet William, you sownd purrfekt fur da job! Yu ken check owt da
playruum affur da partee, I'm not shur dat yu wuld be sayfe arownd alla
deze wild gurlkittees G

Cinni

Deer Mz Cinni. Thu playrum iz grate. U got rolly balls, liddle
climby things-- so thu kittens wont fall & get hurt, u got nice
skwashy pillos, fud, wadder, & liddle littur bokses. Thu windurs r
nice & I saw bunches uf burdys wen I sat on thu sill. I will haf fun
wurkin in thayr. Whoo duz I get 2 wurk with?
Babee Kittee iz thinkin uf sendin in uh applikashun. He liks rassling
& lukin out winders. He wud help thu liddle kittees 2 no that just
cos sum1 has parts that dont wurk so gud, duznt meen thay kant haf fun
& help uthurs.
I like gurlkittees, I think; my sisifur, Mollie Anne, iz 1. I hafn't
met any othur gurls exeptin Babette & she's just weerd. She duzn't
play.
Fank u 4 my job! Sweet William

Deer Mz Cinni, pleez konsidur me 4 uh jobb att thu spa. Lik Wm sed,
I will wurk gud with thu liddle babee kittees. I am three yeers ol &
I lik rolly balls, winders, & helpin owt. Sincs I amm uh strong big
kittee I kan let thu reel babee kittees tak rides on mine bak. As
long as thay dont want 2 go fast, thay will be kompleeetly saf. Sweet
William & I rassel, so we kan rassel iffen thu baby kittee's mom think
hur babee iss big enuf. Yurs, BK, TTK (ticked tuxedo kittee)

Old June 6th 04, 06:23 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/31/04 2:01 PM Mary Lu is reported to have said the following:

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...

Trudi's ears perk up, Did yourownsef say babykitty might wanna work atta
spa??? Dis wuuld be nicenice, err I meanz, It would add a lot err, *GIANT
BLUSH* I gotta go now, Trudishowing her crush...
Mary Lu wrote in message
.com...

Deer Mz Cinni, pleez konsidur me 4 uh jobb att thu spa. Lik Wm sed,
I will wurk gud with thu liddle babee kittees. I am three yeers ol &
I lik rolly balls, winders, & helpin owt. Sincs I amm uh strong big
kittee I kan let thu reel babee kittees tak rides on mine bak. As
long as thay dont want 2 go fast, thay will be kompleeetly saf. Sweet
William & I rassel, so we kan rassel iffen thu baby kittee's mom think
hur babee iss big enuf. Yurs, BK, TTK (ticked tuxedo kittee)

Deer BK: Sorree dat it haz taken me so long tu get bak tu yu. It haz
been bizee (an gowing tu get bizzeer, sez Meowmie - she'z purparing fur
a family re-onion).

I fink yu haf reelee gud kwalificashyuna. Welcome abord! If yu no uf a
cupple more katz dat wuld be infurrested, pleeze let me no - we haf
openingz fur sefurul moor in da playruum.

Cinni
--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez