UpDate-Good News Honey's fur came back.

Old June 29th 04, 12:27 PM
Captain Midnight

Default UpDate-Good News Honey's fur came back.

Thanks for all your e-mails. ABout 6 months ago My Honey's son died from
that Unarity track infection, My Romeo is missed every day. Honey was
kept at the vet with her Husband and our other cat for 6 days while we
traveled. When we returned most of Honeys hair had fallen out, She
looked terrible! The vet said it was from stress of loosing her baby and
being in the kennel. You told me it would come back in the late spring.
She looks great. She is a Hymillian,she looks just like my Romeo. WHo
was a Blue eyed Hymillian ,Persian his father Midnight is a pure Black
Persian. I want another Persian,where can I find one.Any Place for
breeders in Miami?

Ruth
Malachi 3:10

Old June 29th 04, 07:12 PM
Wendy

"Captain Midnight" wrote in message
Thanks for all your e-mails. ABout 6 months ago My Honey's son died from
that Unarity track infection, My Romeo is missed every day. Honey was
kept at the vet with her Husband and our other cat for 6 days while we
traveled. When we returned most of Honeys hair had fallen out, She
looked terrible! The vet said it was from stress of loosing her baby and
being in the kennel. You told me it would come back in the late spring.
She looks great. She is a Hymillian,she looks just like my Romeo. WHo
was a Blue eyed Hymillian ,Persian his father Midnight is a pure Black
Persian. I want another Persian,where can I find one.Any Place for
breeders in Miami?

Ruth
Malachi 3:10

Have you considered checking out the rescue groups instead of going to a
breeder? You could do a search for "persian" at http://www.petfinder.org
and see what kitties are there desperately looking for a good home.