Shoppink !!!

Old December 18th 05, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Shoppink !!!

Hooz reddy tu go shoppink?

Da plan seemz tu be tu furzt shtart atta Pooce Market
(I guezz dat standz furr 'pooseycatz').

Den weez'l do sum depurrrtment sturz.
Probly juzt da bestest twee, Printemps and Galeries Lafayette,
sinze day ar side-by-side on Boulevard Haussmann in the 9th arrondissement
(dat meenz sekshun, ya kno), an den Le Bon Marché, on da Left Bank.
We'zl eet luntsh at da adjoining food halls and relapz furr uh liddul nappy
on da roof garden. Heow duz dat sownd, Sundance?

Lazt we'zl go tu da "Howt Cootoor" playzez, da shops on Rue Etienne Marcel
and Place des Victoires. Some of the better-known emporiums of Haute
Couture
and jewelry include: Cartier, Celine, Chanel, Chaumet, Christian Dior,
Christian Lacroix, Piaget, Yves Saint Laurent, and Van Cleef &Arpels.
Wez'l awlzo stop by Hermes furr sum purrfoom, an maybee uh skarff ur tuu.

Sooo huuuz reddy tu go shoppink???

Pitoonya, credit card in paw

Old December 18th 05, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We're reddy! We're reddy!! Doze shopz sownd wunnerful!
Ar we reely goin intodoze hiclassexpensif jewelry stors! Well, I can report
bak on Cartier watches wiff duh dimonz on duh sidez uv duh face, an luk at
dimon annifursary bandz, jus in caze, yu kno....
Reddy weneffur yew ar....

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old December 18th 05, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

TV looks for cleo and goes up to her... Mine bootiful wife kitty, I iz tired
today so ifin you duzint mind i willz notted go shoppin rite now, butted i
will gives STT mine majik bak pak to carri alla yourown anna any ofurcatz
stuffz so you girlcatz won't hafta do it, iz diz ok wif yourownsef... Turns
to STT, handz him da bag anna says... opin da pak, when you iz puttin
pakagez in say da name of da kitty dat ownz da pakage, den when you getz bak
I willz show you howta get dem all where dey belongz, TV, Kisses da paw of
his lofe and goes to take a nap

Old December 18th 05, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:13:43 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

TV looks for cleo and goes up to her... Mine bootiful wife kitty, I iz tired
today so ifin you duzint mind i willz notted go shoppin rite now, butted i
will gives STT mine majik bak pak to carri alla yourown anna any ofurcatz
stuffz so you girlcatz won't hafta do it, iz diz ok wif yourownsef... Turns
to STT, handz him da bag anna says... opin da pak, when you iz puttin
pakagez in say da name of da kitty dat ownz da pakage, den when you getz bak
I willz show you howta get dem all where dey belongz, TV, Kisses da paw of
his lofe and goes to take a nap

I won't leave you alone, mine handsome husbandcat. I'll curl up with you
- I could use a nap too.

Cleo

Old December 19th 05, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:43:48 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee's little,
agile paws typed:

[...]

We'ze reddy! An I cud uze sum Hermes skarffs, an mebee a few tiez fur
a hansum wink-cat! Letz go!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/18/2005 7:26:29 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 19th 05, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I fink weez wyll wayte uh bit longur....

Pitoonya

"Beverly Orel" wrote in
message ...

Old December 19th 05, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Iz dat rillee awla uz, ur ar dere moor kummin?

Pitoonya, hu lozt kownt...

Old December 19th 05, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dat sowns juss fine, Pitooonya. Maybe I kan lern sumging abowt fashun. I
fingk I will be reddy fur a liddle nap after all dat, and Ize alwaze reddy
fur fudz!

Iz dere anyfing yoo needz wile weze watin fur efurrykittee to arrive?

Sundance