My neighbor

Old July 23rd 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default My neighbor

On the floor above me and over one, there is a girl who comes out on
the deck with her cat on nice days and brushes him/her (I think him
because he is BIG. Not fat, just BIG). This is quite obviously quaility
together time. Sometimes I see the cat appear first, talking and
talking, prancing around and looking for the slave to come out. It's
just sooooo cute. Major tail in the air with a curl at the tip happy
tail. (And boy, is it a looooong tail).

Old July 24th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
On the floor above me and over one, there is a girl who comes out on
the deck with her cat on nice days and brushes him/her (I think him
because he is BIG. Not fat, just BIG). This is quite obviously
quaility together time. Sometimes I see the cat appear first, talking
and talking, prancing around and looking for the slave to come out.
It's just sooooo cute. Major tail in the air with a curl at the tip
happy tail. (And boy, is it a looooong tail).

Sounds like a lovely ritual! I brush Persia at least once a week. I only
have to take the brush out of the drawer in the end table next to the couch
and she's up in my lap, purring. She loves to be brushed! She turns from
side to side so I can get all of her. When I brush her on her head she
closes her eyes and sometimes starts drooling. When she's had enough she
jumps down and I set the brush on the floor and she rubs against it and
rolls on it

Jill

Old July 24th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Sun 23 Jul 2006 06:16:03p, Karen wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:2006072317160375249%kchuplis@alltelnet):

On the floor above me and over one, there is a girl who comes
out on the deck with her cat on nice days and brushes him/her (I
think him because he is BIG. Not fat, just BIG). This is quite
obviously quaility together time. Sometimes I see the cat appear
first, talking and talking, prancing around and looking for the
slave to come out. It's just sooooo cute. Major tail in the air
with a curl at the tip happy tail. (And boy, is it a looooong
tail).

I love reading about a much loved kitty. The talking to her slave is
just too cute.

--
Cheryl
Old July 24th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:
On the floor above me and over one, there is a girl who comes out on
the deck with her cat on nice days and brushes him/her (I think him
because he is BIG. Not fat, just BIG). This is quite obviously quaility
together time. Sometimes I see the cat appear first, talking and
talking, prancing around and looking for the slave to come out. It's
just sooooo cute. Major tail in the air with a curl at the tip happy
tail. (And boy, is it a looooong tail).

Awww. That's cute. It's always nice to hear a story about a happy,
well-cared-for cat.
Makes me think about Snake; I wonder whatever happened to him. Did you
ever hear anything after his owners moved? He sounded like a neat cat
too.

Sherry

Old July 24th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

jmcquown wrote:

Sounds like a lovely ritual! I brush Persia at least once a week. I only
have to take the brush out of the drawer in the end table next to the couch
and she's up in my lap, purring. She loves to be brushed!

Sarrasine's brush is always out and when she wants to be brushed, she
carries it over and drops it in front of me! She gets brushed at least
once most days then again she needs it! Don't ask me how but if you
groomed her for several hours and there was only one speck of dust in
the room, within ten minutes she'd look scruffy. She's a punk kitten

Redunzel on the other hand always manages to look sleek and well
groomed without ever resorting to a brush

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 25th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Karen wrote:
Yeah I did I should have stolen him. Snake "ran away" when they
moved. He was such a beautiful and friendly cat though, I hope he found
a new slave. He may very well have. He was one to go up to a strange
door and meow for all he was worth when he wanted shelter.

He's probably in a more loving home now. Reminds me somehow of Karen
G.'s Fluffball.