Got her!!!

Old October 21st 04, 08:20 AM
jmcquown

Singh wrote:
Louie has decided to paint the entire basement stark raving white, the
better to see Odessa by.

We found her at last. There is an old dresser in the basement where we
store out of season, and out of size, clothing, and my husband found
her tail sticking out from behind. He called me down fo
reinforcements. I never thought a cat could get under there, but I
had quite underestimated Odessa. She's very small, possibly the runt
of her litter: at a year and a half old, she is a couple of pounds
lighter and considerably smaller than our 9 month old Brandy. We
lifted the dresser, and Odessa shouted some Russian obscenities at
us. Being Polish, I understood part of them. Thus began a frantic
game of Chase the Kitty that had us running all over the basement. We
finally found her inside a drawer of this old bar the previous owners
had set up down there, and I got her out under protest. She swore at
me all the way up the stairs, stopping only when she realized there
was food to be had.

(laughing) Well of course she'd come out where food was to be had! Silly
momma! (I understand you being so protective, but Odessa is probably
thinking "what the heck were you going on about?") Congratulations on
finding her hiding place.

Jill

Old October 21st 04, 01:34 PM
Christine Burel

Yay!
Christine
"Singh" wrote in message
[...]

She is now in her closet in the computer room once again, resting from a
long, energetic day of exploring. And I want to thank you all for purrs
and words of encouragement. I guess I'm just an overprotective mama.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old October 21st 04, 02:03 PM
CatNipped

"Singh" wrote in message
[...]

LOL! Oh the joys of cat slavedom!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 21st 04, 03:35 PM
Marina

Singh wrote:

We found her at last.

So glad. She was just having you on. This is what is called a b*st*rd
cat trick.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki