Cat conversation, translated!

Old November 27th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat conversation, translated!

We've all seen this one, but watch it again, to refresh your
memory (besides, it's so adorable, you can't watch it too
many times):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEEgSS5paxI

And now, here's what they're actually saying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JynBEX_kg8

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old November 28th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Really, it's hilarious! (was: Cat conversation, translated!)

Aw, c'mon guys - take a look at these videos. The second one is *very*
funny. But you have to watch the first one first, so your memory is
refreshed, which will optimize the humor value of the second one.

Really. You should go watch these.

Joyce

(moi) posted this earlier today:

Old November 28th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
Aw, c'mon guys - take a look at these videos. The second one is *very*
funny. But you have to watch the first one first, so your memory is
refreshed, which will optimize the humor value of the second one.

Really. You should go watch these.

Joyce

(moi) posted this earlier today:

We've all seen this one, but watch it again, to refresh your
memory (besides, it's so adorable, you can't watch it too
many times):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEEgSS5paxI

And now, here's what they're actually saying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JynBEX_kg8

I agree, they're hilarious. But someone beat you to it, Joyce. This was
posted a couple of days ago. I suspect that's why so few replied.

I ROFLed at 'Someone's coming. Act like a cat!'

Old November 28th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

wrote in news:474c8f02$0$14074
:

We've all seen this one, but watch it again, to refresh your
memory (besides, it's so adorable, you can't watch it too
many times):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEEgSS5paxI

And now, here's what they're actually saying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JynBEX_kg8

Joyce

My sister emailed the orginal one to me last week and said too bad we can't
tell what they are saying. Ha! Talk about a great straight man! I,
instantly, emailed her and said "what do you mean? Here is the translation
right here. Gotta love that timing.

Andy
Old November 28th 07, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in news:5r4cu7F10j3d2U2
@mid.individual.net:

I ROFLed at 'Someone's coming. Act like a cat!'

Then he says meow .. meow
Old November 28th 07, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

I agree, they're hilarious. But someone beat you to it, Joyce. This was
posted a couple of days ago. I suspect that's why so few replied.

Oh. Ahem... I didn't even notice it. A friend sent it to me and that is
the first I'd heard of it.

slinking away quietly

I ROFLed at 'Someone's coming. Act like a cat!'

Yeah, very Gary Larsen.

Joyce
Old November 28th 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Outsider wrote:

Marina wrote:

I ROFLed at 'Someone's coming. Act like a cat!'

Then he says meow .. meow

The whole dialogue was incredibly well done. I really liked it in the
beginning when the cat on the right turned to the other one and went,
"Shhh!" It really looked realistic.

Joyce
Old November 29th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Outsider wrote:
Marina wrote in news:5r4cu7F10j3d2U2
@mid.individual.net:

I ROFLed at 'Someone's coming. Act like a cat!'

Then he says meow .. meow

Yes, very disenchanted fake meows. LOL!