Hooman shoppink

Old December 15th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hooman shoppink

Da gramby told her frenz and famillie ta bak offz. You duzent go shoppink
for peoplez like u duz a newz kar. Sides, uz kittens makez good frenz, cept
we kant danze!! O. T. watchin gramby be barressed about effen talking bout
diz. Wif da neiborz her haz, it haz been a pain in da fingie we sitz on.

Old December 16th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin mine soft had yourown hoomins nayburz, it wuldint be an issue kuz soft
wuld be inna people jail fur hittin sumone, Trudi

Old December 17th 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:34:55 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

ifin mine soft had yourown hoomins nayburz, it wuldint be an issue kuz soft
wuld be inna people jail fur hittin sumone, Trudi

[Snicker!] I fink your hoomin an mine hoomin must haf studied at da same
places! Mine Paw is da same way. Meowmie sometimez haz to tell Paw not to
talk to peoplez, and to let her do it, cuz offurwise him might do somefing
to get hisself in trubble.

Him haz absolutely no patience for eediots or meen peeple. An peeple dat
would be meen to kitties or goggies or offur aminals - watch out!

Sammy
Old December 17th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Da gramby'z nayborz iz juzt tootoo rude, anna dey iz allatime bringin arownd
starng hoominz dat dey "juzt wantz herta meetz" howsomefer da onez dey
bringz iz so substandard dat da gramby iz not likinit, butted da lazt story
iz kinda funni... diz her man hoomin kalleda gramby nota lady hoomin juzt
kuz of cigarz, kan you imagine, Trudi, tellin too muc but owtraged!!!
news

Shoppink Granby Cat community 4 November 10th 07 05:34 AM
Valentyme Shoppink Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 44 February 16th 07 03:25 AM
I lostid my Hooman! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 11 April 25th 06 03:41 PM
Shoppink !!! Pitoonya AKA Sweetee Cat community 19 December 21st 05 07:44 PM