Hihi

Old February 1st 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hihi

Diz iz O. T. iz efferyone freezed up?

Old February 1st 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Diz iz O. T. iz efferyone freezed up?

Mine Meowmie sure is! Her stopped to run sum errands on da way home
tonight, an her slipped on da ice and her falled down and getted hurted.

I fink mine Meowmie could use some feel-better purrs. Paw might haf to
take her to da hoomin-TED tomorrow.

Sammy
Old February 1st 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 31, 8:53 pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
In article ,

"Granby" wrote:
Diz iz O. T. iz efferyone freezed up?

Mine Meowmie sure is! Her stopped to run sum errands on da way home
tonight, an her slipped on da ice and her falled down and getted hurted.

I fink mine Meowmie could use some feel-better purrs. Paw might haf to
take her to da hoomin-TED tomorrow.

We iss purrin for hur. Hoomins shud lern frum usses not to go ouSIDE.
Yoo can get hurted.

Winnie

--

"Give UP, the boid fedrs is RZ" - yr neborhd Sqrlz

Sammy

Old February 1st 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Jan 31, 7:53*pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
In article ,

*"Granby" wrote:
Diz iz O. T. iz efferyone freezed up?

Mine Meowmie sure is! Her stopped to run sum errands on da way home
tonight, an her slipped on da ice and her falled down and getted hurted.

I fink mine Meowmie could use some feel-better purrs. Paw might haf to
take her to da hoomin-TED tomorrow.

Sammy

I'z purrin fur yurown Meowmie, Sammy. Fallin' down onna icemonsturz
shur izzint fun! I noze frum eggspeerienze!!!

--- Unca Cory
Old February 1st 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh dear. Nancy, that falling stuff is no good. Sure pray nothing is
broken. All manner of purrrrrz from our house. Lee isn't home tonight but
I know she would add her prayers and purrrrrz to ours.

Old February 1st 08, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:53:22 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Diz iz O. T. iz efferyone freezed up?

Mine Meowmie sure is! Her stopped to run sum errands on da way home
tonight, an her slipped on da ice and her falled down and getted hurted.

I fink mine Meowmie could use some feel-better purrs. Paw might haf to
take her to da hoomin-TED tomorrow.

Sammy

Dat is not onli two bad, it is free an for bad. Fall down, go boom, iz
bad stuf. Purrimg for yur Meowmie. TuTu

Old February 1st 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Mine Meowmie sure is! Her stopped to run sum errands on da way home
tonight, an her slipped on da ice and her falled down and getted hurted.

I fink mine Meowmie could use some feel-better purrs. Paw might haf to
take her to da hoomin-TED tomorrow.

Sammy

Mine Meowmie seems to be ok affur herz fall-down. Her getted up and getted
dressed and went to work dis day. I fink her will prolly be in bed all day
tomorrow hurtin, but at least her din't break nofing.

Sammy