Tabifa, Rebecca? and Sundance?

Old December 1st 04, 03:22 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Rebecca wrote:

Fangu, Harri. I'd lub sum sammin, too. I fingk dere tryin to git underway,
so I'll hab mine on da train, fangks. I fingk I needz to go find Tabitha --
we don't want hur to miss da train.

I'z here! Sorry, I was enjoyin dat eggzelent sammonfishie dat Harri
bringed. Dat is sum yumy stuff!

Anyway, Rebecca, and Harri, I'z here. Let's get on board da train before
it leafs wifout us!

[Tiny black kitten with fluffy tail dashes up the boarding steps onto
the train and streaks down the hallway marvelling at the new sights. SHe
runs all the way to the end of the train, makes a high-speed flip, and
streaks back to the front of the train. She spots an official-looking
kitty...]

[Breathlessly] Excuse me, sir - could you tell me where da sleepin cars
iz? I am Tabitha Kitten, and Rebecca and Harri Roadcat and I think
Sundance are in a cabin wif me, I fink. And could you tell me how to
find da dinercar? And da bar car? And da window car? And the cattoy car?

"Good morning, miss. My name is Pierre, and I am chief conductor. I do
recall seeing a cabin assignment for you kitties. Walk with me to the
3rd car back... Here we go, you are cabin 5. I must tend to other
arriving kitties, as we will be leaving very shortly, but I will make
sure that the conductor assigned to your car shows you around all the
facilities. Enjoy your journey!"

[Tabitha dashes back to the boarding platform] Rebecca! Harri! Sundance!
I found our cabin! It'z wunnerful! Come on in and I'll show you!

Tabitha Kitten
all excited
Old December 2nd 04, 05:06 AM
Sundance

Oh, yes, dis iz furry nice! Say, Tabitha, iz yoo shur yoo dunt mind me
sharin da cabin wif yoo? Harri vited me, so I know its OK wif hur, an I
know Rebecca dunt mind, but I wanted to make shur it wuz OK wif yoo, too.
If yood rather not, Ize shur dey cud find me anudder cabin, so juss let me
know.

....and did yoo say cattoy car!?!?!?!? Ize there!
--
Sundance

Old December 2nd 04, 02:24 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Sundance wrote:
Oh, yes, dis iz furry nice! Say, Tabitha, iz yoo shur yoo dunt mind me
sharin da cabin wif yoo? Harri vited me, so I know its OK wif hur, an I
know Rebecca dunt mind, but I wanted to make shur it wuz OK wif yoo, too.
If yood rather not, Ize shur dey cud find me anudder cabin, so juss let me
know.

...and did yoo say cattoy car!?!?!?!? Ize there!

[Fluffy black kitten is bouncing off the walls of the cabin in her
excitement]

I'd be glad to have you room wif us, Sundance! You would be furry welcome.

An yes, dere is a traincar jus full of cat toys! I'll show you. It'z
sort of back by da cars where da freight is carried.

Tabitha

Old December 9th 04, 08:49 AM
Sundance

Sundance wrote:
[Fluffy black kitten is bouncing off the walls of the cabin in her
excitement]

I'd be glad to have you room wif us, Sundance! You would be furry welcome.

An yes, dere is a traincar jus full of cat toys! I'll show you. It'z sort
of back by da cars where da freight is carried.

Tabitha

OK, fangks, Tabitha. I juss waznt shur if yoo minded sharing wit a
boykittee. Letz chek out da cattoy car later -- right now I think I'd like
sumfing to drink.
--
Sundance

Da Gestbuk Heather Cat community 316 November 11th 04 05:05 PM
Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 2 Arlene Knop Cat community 262 November 5th 04 12:07 AM
Is dere any uffur handicapted kitteez out dere? Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 50 May 7th 04 03:22 AM