gramby update

Old December 30th 09, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmmee

Default gramby update

she had her procedurer earlier today. more stints and angeo... came through
it great. I am very comfortable with the quack. not only seems comptent,
he has a great bedside manner. answers all questins properly wiithout
condesention.MMM can you tell i am not quack friendlyMMM

we came to our hotel and took a nap, when dh called her she sounded tired to
him so we will go early in the am to see her, she is tentaively scheduled to
get out tomorrow, lets pray for that, Lee

--
Have a great day

Old December 30th 09, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Dec 29, 10:34*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
she had her procedurer earlier today. *more stints and angeo... came through
it great. *I am very comfortable with the quack. *not only seems comptent,
he has a great bedside manner. *answers all questins properly wiithout
condesention.MMM can you tell i am not quack friendlyMMM

we came to our hotel and took a nap, when dh called her she sounded tired to
him so we will go early in the am to see her, she is tentaively scheduled to
get out tomorrow, lets pray for that, Lee

--
Have a great day

That's wonderful news. She will feel so much better once she recovers.
She'll
probably even notice a much higher energy level and stamina. Those
plumbing repairs make a remarkable difference. Purrs that the "bonus
round"
lasts for many, many years and is filled with the things she treasurs
most.

Sherry
Old December 30th 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Thanks for the update, the purrs will continue.

Stormmmee wrote:
she had her procedurer earlier today. more stints and angeo... came through
it great. I am very comfortable with the quack. not only seems comptent,
he has a great bedside manner. answers all questins properly wiithout
condesention.MMM can you tell i am not quack friendlyMMM

we came to our hotel and took a nap, when dh called her she sounded tired to
him so we will go early in the am to see her, she is tentaively scheduled to
get out tomorrow, lets pray for that, Lee

Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old December 30th 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

We will offer up our rosary tonight for her quick recovery and well-being.

Lily & her mama

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
she had her procedurer earlier today. more stints and angeo... came
through it great. I am very comfortable with the quack. not only seems
comptent, he has a great bedside manner. answers all questins properly
wiithout condesention.MMM can you tell i am not quack friendlyMMM

we came to our hotel and took a nap, when dh called her she sounded tired
to him so we will go early in the am to see her, she is tentaively
scheduled to get out tomorrow, lets pray for that, Lee

--
Have a great day

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old December 31st 09, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Stormmmee wrote:
she had her procedurer earlier today. more stints and angeo... came through
it great. I am very comfortable with the quack. not only seems comptent,
he has a great bedside manner. answers all questins properly wiithout
condesention.MMM can you tell i am not quack friendlyMMM

we came to our hotel and took a nap, when dh called her she sounded tired to
him so we will go early in the am to see her, she is tentaively scheduled to
get out tomorrow, lets pray for that, Lee

Please give Gramby all of our regards and best wishes. Our cats are
purring for her continued health and ability to be an effective cat servant.

Pam S.