PETITION US CONGRESS: The war must end: A million Iraqis have been killed

Old August 30th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

Default PETITION US CONGRESS: The war must end: A million Iraqis have been killed

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:06:19 GMT, Outsider
wrote:

bonbon wrote in
:

(No WMDs Yet...)

The problem is that Bush and his cronies conveniently (for this
administration) decided to stop counting the Iraqi peoples death
toll......I mean you know, since that staggering figure doesn't pose
good for the Bush Administrations image.

IMPEACH NOW!

I've more than had it with the death and destruction this idiot of a
leader has caused. Not to mention the fact that he's totally
destroyed this country's reputation.

I saw on the news just lastnight that "the Shrub" is spending 7
billion (yes BILLION) every week on this war. HELLO, New Orleans is
still sitting in ruins.

-bonbon

I have to take issue with something you say here. You say they stopped
counting but I don't think they ever started.

Andy

Andy, watch Keith Olberman's Countdown News. You actually hear the
truth, and all of the truth on his broadcast. It's nothing like the
Fox 'Noise' that way too many people (sheeple) are drawn to day after
day. Yes.....they did count to a point until they all of a sudden
realized that those totals weren's looking so good for them.

-bonbon
Old August 30th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

bonbon wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:06:19 GMT, Outsider
wrote:

bonbon wrote in
m:

[...]

Yeah, I know they've been counting. That is just the kind of people they
are. I have a lie detector in my head and every time one of them speaks
it goes wild. I knew from day one what was going on. I lived through
the Nixon nonsense and I guess I will live through this but it will take
me some time to stop being angry. I even think the day will come when
the damage they have done will be reversed but even at a young 52 I
wonder if I will get to see it. So someone reading this who might not
think the way I do will get all uptight and post some crap about liberals
and what not. If anyone is tempted to do that look about 5 lines bellow
my post for a little dot which is just how much I care about their
opinion.

Andy

Old August 30th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:44:45 GMT, Outsider
wrote:

bonbon wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:06:19 GMT, Outsider
wrote:

bonbon wrote in
:

[...]

Glad to be on the same page with you Andy.

-bonbon