The Silly Cat Survey

Old March 23rd 05, 01:09 PM
Lorraine

On 22 Mar 2005 17:16:18 -0800, (Enfilade)
wrote:

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Indie
Lucy
Ty

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Indie - This week, it's the couch. Last week, under the bed. Week
before -- on the bed. Week before that... well, you get the idea. While
in the basement, next to the dead TV-in the middle of all the boxes-on
the parachute.

Lucy - when upstairs on the cat tree in front of the window, or on the
bedroom chair in front of the window, or on the stack of pillows on the
bed in front of the window. To sum up, in front of the window.

Ty - On the top platform of the tallest cat tree, or on the purrpad on
the bed.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Indie - Lucy
Lucy - Indie and Ty
Ty - Lucy

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Indie - Ty.
Lucy - lots of toys
Ty - catnip

5. Inside or outside?

Indie - Inside, but that outside looks interesting. I got out there
once, but it wasn't very long. That Brian tricked me, and then brought
me back.
Lucy - Inside, I've done my time stuck on the outside.
Ty - I'd like to try that outside thing at LEAST for a little while, but
I'm sure my proper place inside.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Indie - Nope. No time for that.
Lucy - I lived on the streets. What do you think?
Ty - A beautiful specimen such as myself? Surely, you jest.

7. What do you think of kittens?

Indie - Kittens are kewl! We need some around here.
Lucy - Indie sucks.
Ty - Well, they're ok.... sometimes. Annoying at others.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Indie - 3
Lucy - 3, I think. Is white a color?
Ty - Four, at least.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Indie/Lucy/Ty - two

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Indie - both
Lucy - both and I'll take anything else you might want to throw at me!
I'm hungry!
Ty - both

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Indie - Sour cream is the only thing I've been able to get so far.
Lucy - Haven't trained the slaves to let things drop in front of me yet.
Ty - Hoomin food? I can't be bothered.

12. Who do you love most?

Indie - Ty. She licks my head the right way.
Lucy - Brian slave
Ty - myself, of course, but then Brian slave.

13. Your opinion of TV?

Indie - eh.
Lucy - eh.
Ty - eh.

14. How many lives do you have left?

Indie - 9. I'm young, ya know.
Lucy - enough!
Ty - I'm gonna live forever.

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Indie - I'm not sure. I've been following it around a lot, and still
haven't figure it out yet.
Lucy - Couldn't tell you. I won't be in the same room with that thing.
Ty - To annoy me. I'm sure of it.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Indie - bugs. I see them everywhere--even when they're not really
there.
Lucy - birds
Ty - birds

17. Favourite toy?

Indie - red greebling
Lucy - red greebling
Ty - red greebling

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Indie - scratching the bottom of the bed.
Lucy - killing the other cats
Ty - don't allow? I make the rules here.

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Indie - falling off the cat tree while chasing the red greebling.
Lucy - running into the pool table while chasing the red greebling.
Ty - I do everything with pride.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Indie - IndieGoApesh*t
Lucy - LucyFurr
Ty- TyTy

Old March 23rd 05, 02:17 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Sir Weeble Woblybottom

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Da Tower, Big sof sleeping blace (Mommy cals it a BED), onna tiled room when
Mommy lets us owt der

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Kittens

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

My Purple Puffball

5. Inside or outside?

In

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Am currently in love wif da most beeyooteefull kitty, My Pretty Persia

7. What do you think of kittens?

Mommy say to look at my reply to kwestion #3

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

two - mostly bunny-soft & shiney-black, but I have a few white, some on my
belly and onna armpit

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Just 2 - da bestest inna world

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Dry an CRUNCHY!!!

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Apples, cheez & bred

12. Who do you love most?

Mommy, den Daddy, den My Pretty Persia, den efurrybody else

13. Your opinion of TV?

loud & noisy

14. How many lives do you have left?

alladem

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

to get alla kitties oudda da room

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

I not catch anyfing yet, but bugs are fun to watch

17. Favourite toy?

Purple Puffball, and Mommy's hand inna fuzzy mitten

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

I a good boy, I not do things Mommy & Daddy not allow - except for da couple
a tiymz I got up onna top of da TV (It's a big one)

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Da first tiym Mommy trimmed my claws, I was itty-bitty. I was lerning how
to jump onna sofa, but was still too small to make it in one leep. I wood
jump as high as I cood, den cliym da ressa da way. When Mommy trimmed my
claws, I tried dat, but my claws woodent grip, so I landed on my bottom.
Mommy say I had da funniest look onna fayc, an she laff at me, but den she
scoop me up an luv on me, and I purr for her to show her I not mad at her.

Now I leep in one try, and never falls on my butt no more

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

King-o-da-world!

Mommy calls me lotsa fings dat describe me, sept dat one.

-Weebs

Old March 23rd 05, 04:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On 22 Mar 2005 17:16:18 -0800,
(Enfilade) yodeled:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Stinky Muir

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Off the floor!

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

The noisy sucky thing.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Mommy.

5. Inside or outside?

Inside

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Ummm . . . my grandma says I'm a mama's boy.

7. What do you think of kittens?

I AM a kitten! Wait, what, Mommy? I'M NOT????

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Two, black and white.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two aand a half-- Mommy and sometimes Grandma.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Dry.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Chocolate, Mommy won't let me have it, but she lets me have the
wrappers. They smell heavenly! Cheese. Chili. Hot stuff.
Broccoli. Cheddar and sour-cream flavored potato chips. Shredded
wheat. Pizza.

12. Who do you love most?

Mommy.

13. Your opinion of TV?

I like when I see the lizards or the birdies. But Mommy doesn't watch
those enough. She watche boring people.

14. How many lives do you have left?

Probably 8. I probably lost one on the subway tracks before Mommy
brought me Home.

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

WHERE? NOW? Excuse me.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

MOUSIES! BUGS! I can't get the birdies, but I like to watch them.

17. Favourite toy?

MOUSIES!

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Chasing mousies around the living room. Scratching the sofa.

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Falling in the bathtub with WATER in it.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

I have: Stinky-dink, Stinky-pink, Pinky Nose, The Stink, Stinkster,
Monsieur Le Stinkitude, Stinkalot, Buddy, Pal, Sillyass, Silly Booger,
Uncle Stinky, Dr. Stinky, Baby, Nutball, Sweetie, Screwball, Banana.
Others, too.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
Old March 23rd 05, 04:12 PM
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Miss Samantha Crews, her royal kitten-ness
Miss Jessica Crews, acrocat extraordinaire
Miss Demi Crews, beauty queen of all the ages
Miss Bandit Crews, b*tch queen of the universe (I know, she's going to have
to fight Nocturne for this title, but she says, "Bring her on!"

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Sammy - in a bed three sizes too small
(http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Too_Big/).
Jessie - curled up on Mommy's desk chair
(http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Jessie5/).
Demi - under Mommy's bed (no pictures available, it's too dark under there).
Bandit - on the highest, softest pillow in the house
(http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Bandit9/).

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Sammy - nothing! I love everybody and everything, life is *GOOD*!
Jessie - the red dot greeble that keeps eluding my claws.
Demi - everything and everybody that scares me (all of creation including
her own shadow).
Bandit - everything and everybody who defies or annoys me (all of creation
including her own tail).

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Sammy - everything! I love everybody and everything, life is *GOOD*!
Jessie - the red dot greeble that keeps eluding my paws.
Demi - nothing and nobody that scares me (all of creation including her own
shadow).
Bandit - my current slave.

5. Inside or outside?

Sammy - inside, the out is scary.
Jessie - inside except when there are squirrels or birds or lizards or other
cats or anything else that I can sneak out and chase (and make Mommy come
chase me ;).
Demi - out!!?? *OUT*!!!????? AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
run away, run away!!!!!!!!!
Bandit - inside where my slaves can pamper me properly.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Sammy - sadly yeah sniff Pericles.
Jessie - I'm too busy for such nonsense.
Demi - Boyfriend!!?? *BOYFRIEND*!!!?????
AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, run away, run away!!!!!!!!!
Bandit - Nobody has ever been or ever will be good enough for me.

7. What do you think of kittens?

Sammy - I think we're kewl.
Jessie - they're fun to intimidate, especially when they outweigh you five
to one but you can still beat them up.
Demi - kittens!!?? *KITTENS*!!!?????
AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, run away, run away!!!!!!!!!
Bandit - oh, puh-leeese - can there *BE* anything more annoying than kittens
(coughSammy'sSweetcough).

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Sammy - five - brown, black, grey, beige, and white.
Jessie - four - grey, orange, beige, and white.
Demi - one - white.
Bandit - five - brown, black, grey, beige, and white.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Sammy - two, Mommy and Daddy.
Jessie - two, Mommy and Daddy.
Demi - two, mommy and Daddy.
Bandit - I don't know, how many hoomins are there in the world again?

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Sammy - anything that lies still long enough.
Jessie - oh anything, anything at all but mostly *TROPICAL FISH FOOD FLAKES*
Eeeek thud.
Demi - whichever will help me keep my girlish figure.
Bandit - whatever I feel like eating when I feel like eating.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Sammy - cantaloupe.
Jessie - cheetos, garlic bread, cheese, potato chips, pretzels, broccoli,
etc. but my favorite food isn't cat food *OR* hoomin food - it's *TROPICAL
FISH FOOD FLAKES* Eeeek thud.
Demi - fried chicken.
Bandit - tuna, I even learned how to spell it so I could understand when my
slaves were talking about it.

12. Who do you love most?

Sammy - *EVERYBODY*, but mostly my Mommy.
Jessie - my Daddy.
Demi - my solitude.
Bandit - myself.

13. Your opinion of TV?

Sammy - I like cartoons.
Jessie - I'm too busy to be bothered.
Demi - TV!!?? *TV*!!!????? AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, run
away, run away!!!!!!!!!
Bandit - yawn.

14. How many lives do you have left?

Sammy - about a gazillion, I am never going to die, I am immortal!!!!
Jessie - 9, I've been very conservative with my lives.
Demi - *NONE*! Everyone and everything is out to get me and kill me and
*EAT ME*!!!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, run away, run
away!!!!!!!!!
Bandit - about a gazillion since everyone's life belongs to me.

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Sammy - to be pounced on and eaten.
Jessie - to be played with.
Demi - vacuum cleaner!!?? *VACUUM CLEANER*!!!?????
AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, run away, run away!!!!!!!!!
Bandit - to pick up the mess everyone makes and to keep my world clean.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Sammy - what are they? Are they fun to play with?
Jessie - *YES*!
Demi - Birds, mice, bugs or snakes!!?? *BIRDS, MICE, BUGS, OR
SNAKES*!!!????? AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, run away, run
away!!!!!!!!!
Bandit - yawn.

17. Favourite toy?

Sammy - Mommy.
Jessie - the red dot greeble that keeps eluding my paws.
Demi - the dust bunnies under Mommy's bed.
Bandit - yawn.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Sammy - "don't allow"? What's "don't allow" mean?
Jessie - squirrels or birds or lizards or other cats or anything else that I
can sneak out and chase (and make Mommy come chase me ;).
Demi - finding a black hole to hide in.
Bandit - "don't allow"? I'm b*tch queen of the universe! Who would dare
deny me anything?!!

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Sammy - "embarrassing"? What's "embarrassing" mean?
Jessie - pouncing victoriously on the red dot greeble only to have it
disappear.
Demi - running away and hitting a closed door with my head.
Bandit - I'm never embarrassed because everything I do is correct and proper
because I'm the b*tch queen of the universe!!!

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Sammy - Samazon, Kittenzilla, Giganticat, Satan's Little Helper, Little
Sh*t, The Hillside Slasher.
Jessie - Jessicat, Jetski, Jessie Jetson, Jesster, Comicat.
Demi - Little Ghost Cat, Miss Priss, Gone In 60 Seconds.
Bandit - B*tch Cat From H*ll.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)

Old March 23rd 05, 04:55 PM
Karen

I put Grant's purple puffballs's in his chest with him. He Loooooooved his
purple puffball's.

Old March 23rd 05, 06:37 PM
Denise VanDyke

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.
Brenna
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?
Under something (meowmy note: that means under a blanket, coat or other
item where she can be a lump)
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?
TED
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?
Meowmy
5. Inside or outside?
Inside
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?
Kinda, but then he went away. (meowmy note: She had a friendship going
on with the dim but lovable bengal across the street until he had an
unfortunate meeting with a car)
7. What do you think of kittens?
Whazzat?
8. How many colours of fur do you have?
One - huh? Meowmy says I have three (black, really dark brown, and about
6 white hairs)
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?
One and 2/3 - meowmy, her meowmy (kinda), and my buddy (meowmy's paw)
10. Food: gooshy or dry?
gooshy is gross! Now, chunks and bits in a nice gravy...
11. Favourite hoomin food?
Whatever meowmy is eating - no, wait - CHOCOLATE, but I never get any
12. Who do you love most?
Meowmy
13. Your opinion of TV?
I like it - it makes meowmy sit still for a long time
14. How many lives do you have left?
ummm...at least 8
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?
to eat up all the little stuff on the floor so I have to start over again
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?
birds to watch, mousies to pounce and gnaw, spiders to eat, bugs to show
meowmy so she can kill it, what's a snake?
17. Favourite toy?
MOUSIES
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?
don't allow? Is that that "no" thing? That just means maybe later, right?
19. Most embarrassing moment?
falling off something, but I always mean to do that
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?
Buggesbane, pretty girl, brenbren, sweetie, baby girl, fuzzy butt,
meowmy's big tuff grrrrl, silly kit

Old March 23rd 05, 07:27 PM
Yowie

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Shmoggleberry J. Cat; IBKFergus

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

On the lounge; In the little hoomin's little bed

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

IBKFergus; greeblings

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Meowmie; the little hoomin

5. Inside or outside?

Inside except when I can sneal past the guards; what is this 'outside'?

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Juliet earlier on, now Tanada (sorta); ick, boys are yuck!

7. What do you think of kittens?

Spose they have to exist, but why did they have to exist around *me*;
kittens are just great because I am a kitten!

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

An infinite number of shades of grey; black with a few specks of white here
and there

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

two and a half; two and a half

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

depends what type - generally gooshy is better, but some dry is better than
some gooshy; food food give me FOOOD!!!!!!

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Icecream; food food give me FOOOD!!!!!!

12. Who do you love most?

sleeping undisturbed by myself; food food give me FOOOOOOD!!!!!!

13. Your opinion of TV?

keeps the hoomins quiet; its good to chase, but chasing stuff on the monitor
is much more fun when Meowmie is tapping on they keyboard!

14. How many lives do you have left?

One or two, I think; nine of course

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Don't care as long as it stays quiet; its a big scarey monster that I need
to kill!

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Gooshy food; what are they?

17. Favourite toy?

Dignified older gentlecats don't have *toys* (although the odd ankle can be
fun on ocasion); the little hoomin, he little hoomin's sock, the catnip
mousehead thingy that fell of the stick.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Being at the out; I don't have time to type them all here, but they seem to
object alot to playing properly with the little hoomin (he makes lots of big
loud noises, so I figure he likes it)

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Dignified older gentlecats don't discuss such things; when i fell in the
thing with big waddermonsters

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Lord and master; Killer

Shmogg & IBKFergus

Old March 23rd 05, 07:48 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

Karen wrote:
I put Grant's purple puffballs's in his chest with him. He
Loooooooved his purple puffball's.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what
would it be?

My Purple Puffball

\]]]]]]] -------Mimi typed that

There are at least 5 puffballs lying around the floor, most of them the
rainbow colored ones. Ping 'kills' them (some show evidence of that by the
loose puff sticking up from them, as if they were having a bad hair day),
but Weebs only likes the Purple one. I don't think it's the color, I think
it's the texture. The purple one is more densely packed puff than the
others, bigger round and a bit heavier. It used to be one of Tennessee's
when Tennessee was a youngun like Weebs is (when Tennessee actually feels
frisky, he still plays with it, bot those times are few and far between
nowadays).

Years ago, when we cleaned behind the fridge & stove, and found four of
these denser puffballs under them (1 pink, 1 yellow, 1 purple and one
green), I washed them of all the icky stuff that they had acquired during
their vacation-from-kitty-play, and set them on the toilet tank to dry.
They dissappeared one at a time. Then I saw Tennessee run into the
bathroom, stood up on the toilet seat and stole a puffball from the tank,
carry it into the kitchen to play, until it too ran & hid under the fridge
for safety. Tennessee went and got the last one and did it again. So I
retrieved them from under the fridge and gave him *one* to play with,
stuffed an old towel under the front of the fridge to block it, and put the
other three away.

Now we have a new fridge that vents out the front by the floor, so it sits
lower, and no puffballs can get under there. the stove is also newer and
only bottle caps and twisties will fin under it.

The other three puffballs are still in the cabinet where I put them all
those years ago, and Weebs is currently in the kitchen, mrrping and
myeoooring at it as he chases it.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at

Old March 23rd 05, 08:17 PM
Karen

Years ago, when we cleaned behind the fridge & stove, and found four of
these denser puffballs under them (1 pink, 1 yellow, 1 purple and one
green), I washed them of all the icky stuff that they had acquired during
their vacation-from-kitty-play, and set them on the toilet tank to dry.
They dissappeared one at a time. Then I saw Tennessee run into the
bathroom, stood up on the toilet seat and stole a puffball from the tank,
carry it into the kitchen to play, until it too ran & hid under the fridge
for safety. Tennessee went and got the last one and did it again. So I
retrieved them from under the fridge and gave him *one* to play with,
stuffed an old towel under the front of the fridge to block it, and put

the
other three away.

Yup. Those are the same ones. THey came in a pack of 4 from the supermarket.
Grant always just loved to carry around and play with the purple one. The
other colors just lay around, but the purples ones got much use. THey've
lasted years. It was always my delight to reach in my purse at work and find
he had dropped one in there. Or I would laugh when I went to put my foot in
my boot and I found purple ball in there. And often I would come home to one
purple ball right in the middle of the bed. This happened clear up until
just before he got sick. ONe of my favorite favorite things about Grant is
that I would go to bed and he would come up for just a minute, then get down
and play with his purple ball tossing it around (I loved hearing the gentle
'thwap thump' of him tossing it around) then he would jump up on the bed and
I would have to toss it about 3 times. Finally, he would drop it in the dry
food dish, take a few bites and come to bed.

Old March 23rd 05, 08:23 PM
KellyH

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Bartleby Haden-Farrington

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

On the human bed

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Rain! It's scary even though I'm inside.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Just one thing? My little brother Antonio. Can I bring some plastic bags
to lick?

5. Inside or outside?

Inside!

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

I don't think so.

7. What do you think of kittens?

Hisssssssssssss!!!

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

One.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Both, but I like the gooshy. I have to start asking Mommy for it early to
remind her, she might forget and then I'll starve!!

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Anything Mommy and Daddy are eating.

12. Who do you love most?

Mommy.

13. Your opinion of TV?

Is that the thing Mommy and Daddy say they are trying to look at when I'm
standing in their faces?

14. How many lives do you have left?

8

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Hissss!! It takes all the fun dust away.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Bugs!

17. Favourite toy?

Laser pointer.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Scratching on the walls, stealing food off the counter.

19. Most embarrassing moment?

None, I'm perfect.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

They call me lots of things, Particle, Bartlebutt, Baby Panther.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Silly cat moments Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 12 August 30th 04 06:46 AM
Silly hoomin! Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 13 April 7th 04 02:08 AM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM
silly kitty.... Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 18 December 21st 03 09:19 PM
Doze silly Microsofting Security hoomins! Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten Cat community 7 September 28th 03 02:47 AM