A picture of Lorelei

Old November 9th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default A picture of Lorelei

I put a picture of my new kitty, Lorelei, he

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/...f53fdf13_b.jpg

I think she's very pretty

Gandalf
Old November 9th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Herself iz lufflee. Piglett thinking those eyes are out of this world and
any human should love them.

Old November 9th 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:52:35 GMT, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com
(Gandalf) wrote:

I put a picture of my new kitty, Lorelei, he

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/...f53fdf13_b.jpg

I think she's very pretty

Gandalf

She is furry gud and beautiful
Spring
Old November 9th 10, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:52:35 +0000, Gandalf wrote:

I put a picture of my new kitty, Lorelei, he

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/...f53fdf13_b.jpg

I think she's very pretty

Gandalf

What a lovely kitty! And I agree, her eyes are stunning.

[Some shuffling of keyboard occurs...]

Hmmf, humans.

Indeed, Lorelei is a beautiful girlcat. Welcome, Lorelei. I hope you will
join us on our adventures soon. In fact, we're currently in Paris, France
dancing and dining following the Second Calling of Names at the Jellicle
Ball. Please feel free to teleport over and join us.

Amelia
Old November 9th 10, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

yeUP, husself iz luffly, wiff doze bloo ize. Hur iz lukky tew hab yew az
hur hoomin. Luffs, Mosey fur hiz famlee.

Herself iz lufflee. Piglett thinking those eyes are out of this world and
any human should love them.

(Gandalf)...

Old November 10th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

On Nov 9, 1:52*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
I put a picture of my new kitty, Lorelei, he

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/...f53fdf13_b.jpg

I think she's very pretty

Gandalf

Furrry prittee wif luflee eyez.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old November 10th 10, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:52:35 GMT,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

I put a picture of my new kitty, Lorelei, he

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/...f53fdf13_b.jpg

I think she's very pretty

Gandalf

She's luffly! I is so happy fur boff ob you!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/9/2010 8:35:24 PM

Old November 10th 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:54:34 -0800, "Rebecca" wrote:

She iz furry lublee! Will she be postin heer in rpcc?

Rebecca

Probably not

Two pics of Lorelei [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 November 10th 10 08:03 AM
A pic of Lorelei Gandalf[_2_] Cat anecdotes 30 November 10th 10 07:57 AM
LOL Picture CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 4th 08 09:09 PM
Picture This... MatSav Cat anecdotes 1 November 29th 06 05:31 PM
Another bag picture Marina Cat anecdotes 19 March 11th 05 01:18 PM