Hihi its me Licorice...

Old July 16th 04, 05:15 AM
June

Default Hihi its me Licorice...

I hafnt been here in awhile (meowmie is sooo neglektful!)so I wanted to
come in and say hihi to all my frenz (hopefully some of yew rememfurs me!)
Meowmie also wants me to introduce my noo little sisfur. I fink her name
is Mocha Espresso Bean. She mosly just goes by Mocha. SHe's a 1 year
old Tortie, moslty black wif little whisps/patches of orange.
I hasn't decided if I like her yet, but I did let her play wif myown
tail this morning while I was sitting in meowmies lap, an sometimes Ill
let her get close enough to play wif the other end of a string my hoomin
kitten is playing wif me wif. All i no is dat she better rememfur whos
top cat around here! I m not gonna be no marshmallow! You wont see me
curling up wif her lyke I did wif Scooter(RB)! (well...maybe not just
yet anyway...)
WEll, Ill try to come visit more often, and I guess my sissyfer will be
tagging along too...

Licorice

*Little Tortie shyly waves from the background...Hihi, Im Mocha. my
newhoomins fink mine furs look like coffee beans, and I'z can be a bit
hyper when it comes to loving mine hoomins so I guess thats where the
Espresso comes in! IM soo happy to be in my one troo home now, I guess
mine offer owner didn't want to keep me so I was brot to da animal
shelter where mine noo hoomins founded me. I likes my noo fambly,
effen my noo brofur, effen tho we don't get along too well just yet. I
hope he lets me come play here wif him sometimes...
Mocha
Old July 16th 04, 09:56 PM
Amelia T Cat

WEll, Ill try to come visit more often, and I guess my sissyfer will be
tagging along too...

Licorice

*Little Tortie shyly waves from the background...Hihi, Im Mocha. my
newhoomins fink mine furs look like coffee beans, and I'z can be a bit
hyper when it comes to loving mine hoomins so I guess thats where the
Espresso comes in! IM soo happy to be in my one troo home now, I guess
mine offer owner didn't want to keep me so I was brot to da animal
shelter where mine noo hoomins founded me. I likes my noo fambly,
effen my noo brofur, effen tho we don't get along too well just yet. I
hope he lets me come play here wif him sometimes...
Mocha

Hello, Licorice and Mocha. I'm Amelia T Cat, and me and my sisfurs and
brofur hang out here. I'm a tortie, too, but I'm 4 years old.

It sure is great having a onetruehome! Maybe in time you and your brofur
will get along better.

Amelia

Old July 16th 04, 11:28 PM
Tabitha Kitten

*Little Tortie shyly waves from the background...Hihi, Im Mocha. my
newhoomins fink mine furs look like coffee beans, and I'z can be a bit
hyper when it comes to loving mine hoomins so I guess thats where the
Espresso comes in! IM soo happy to be in my one troo home now, I guess
mine offer owner didn't want to keep me so I was brot to da animal
shelter where mine noo hoomins founded me. I likes my noo fambly,
effen my noo brofur, effen tho we don't get along too well just yet. I
hope he lets me come play here wif him sometimes...
Mocha

Hi, Mocha! I'm a new kitty, too, but mine older sisfurs are getting used
to me and are getting nicer. I'm furry glad dat you found your
onetroohome. And I'm glad you'z are here, too - dis is a wunnerful
group of kitties.

Tabitha

Old July 17th 04, 12:04 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Licorice! Welcome back to RPCC! We is furry glad to
see you! [extends snoot as gesture of friendship]

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Meow, Mocha! Furry nice to meet you! [sniff nose sniff nose,
whisker rub]. How long have you beened living with Licorice?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Newlywed

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old July 17th 04, 01:35 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Hihi,

I'ze Anaïs, a four-yeer old Persian gurl. Welcum to da noosegroop, dere
iz lotsa nice kitteez heer!
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old July 18th 04, 05:34 AM
J. Koster

ChildFree23 wrote:
Meow, Licorice! Welcome back to RPCC! We is furry glad to
see you! [extends snoot as gesture of friendship]

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Meow, Mocha! Furry nice to meet you! [sniff nose sniff nose,
whisker rub]. How long have you beened living with Licorice?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Newlywed

Ize only been liffing wif Licorice in my noo home since Wednesday (July
14f)...I fink weze gonna get along ok, we actually bof slept on da couch
today at the same time! (just not too close togefur...)
ITs nice to be here and to meet yew too!

Mocha

Old July 18th 04, 05:12 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Licorice! Welcome back to RPCC! We is furry glad
see you! [extends snoot as gesture of friendship]

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Meow, Mocha! Furry nice to meet you! [sniff nose sniff

nose,
whisker rub]. How long have you beened living with

Licorice?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Newlywed

Ize only been liffing wif Licorice in my noo home since

Wednesday (July
14f)...I fink weze gonna get along ok, we actually bof slept

on da couch
today at the same time! (just not too close togefur...)
ITs nice to be here and to meet yew too!

I sleep with Capt. Midnight on the couch too. I like to sniff
his tail and lick it, if he doesn't wake up first. And I like
to sleep in bed with Meowmie Debby, at night.

Where do you sleep at night?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Newlywed

Old July 18th 04, 06:39 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 7/17/04 9:34 PM J. Koster is reported to have said the following:

^^^^^^^A-HEM!!!! Anti June, yu ben siynin on az Meowmie on
Granmeowmie'z compooter??????? Beclaws Meowmie sez she did not send diz!!!!!

Ize only been liffing wif Licorice in my noo home since Wednesday (July
14f)...I fink weze gonna get along ok, we actually bof slept on da couch
today at the same time! (just not too close togefur...)
ITs nice to be here and to meet yew too!

Mocha

HiHi Mocha! Welcom tu da famblee!

Yur Cuzzinz, Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old July 20th 04, 05:29 PM
June

Meowmie says she sorree bout da forging antiu Joan......she forgottid
dat hers noosgroups arent' on Grandmeowmies computer anymore (why I
don't know) and dat it was under yers name!!!!

Licorice

Old July 20th 04, 05:30 PM
June

Ize only been liffing wif Licorice in my noo home since Wednesday
(July 14f)...I fink weze gonna get along ok, we actually bof slept on
da couch today at the same time! (just not too close togefur...)
ITs nice to be here and to meet yew too!

Mocha

HiHi Mocha! Welcom tu da famblee!

Yur Cuzzinz, Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

HIhi Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni and Cookie! Its nice to haf cuzzins!
Meowmie says shes gonna take mine picture so she can scan it and send it
to you fer yers website.

Mocha