Thank you for the purrs (and a link to some photos of Peter)

Old January 7th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Thank you for the purrs (and a link to some photos of Peter)

Thank you all for sending some new job purrs and prayers my sister's way.
I'll let you know when they've worked.

Peter and my sister's cat, Natasha, are sending purrs out to all who need
them.

Peter says hello back to Polonca and Soncek.

And here's a link to a few photos of my beautiful boy:

http://community.webshots.com/user/stompson1951

Suzanne

P.S. I mostly read this newsgroup while I'm at work, so please forgive me
for being a sporadic poster at best.

Old January 7th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Suzanne Thompson wrote:
Thank you all for sending some new job purrs and prayers my sister's
way. I'll let you know when they've worked.

Peter and my sister's cat, Natasha, are sending purrs out to all who
need them.

Peter says hello back to Polonca and Soncek.

And here's a link to a few photos of my beautiful boy:

http://community.webshots.com/user/stompson1951

Suzanne

P.S. I mostly read this newsgroup while I'm at work, so please
forgive me for being a sporadic poster at best.

Thank you for the link, you're right, Peter is beautiful. Just post when you
can. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 7th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Suzanne Thompson" wrote in message
Thank you all for sending some new job purrs and prayers my sister's way.
I'll let you know when they've worked.

Peter and my sister's cat, Natasha, are sending purrs out to all who need
them.

Peter says hello back to Polonca and Soncek.

And here's a link to a few photos of my beautiful boy:

http://community.webshots.com/user/stompson1951

Suzanne

P.S. I mostly read this newsgroup while I'm at work, so please forgive me
for being a sporadic poster at best.

Wow, he has a little monkey tail, just like Britta's Vino! Cool pics.

Tweed

Old January 8th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-07 11:43:49 -0600, "Suzanne Thompson" said:

Thank you all for sending some new job purrs and prayers my sister's
way. I'll let you know when they've worked.

Peter and my sister's cat, Natasha, are sending purrs out to all who need them.

Peter says hello back to Polonca and Soncek.

And here's a link to a few photos of my beautiful boy:

http://community.webshots.com/user/stompson1951

Suzanne

P.S. I mostly read this newsgroup while I'm at work, so please forgive
me for being a sporadic poster at best.

OOOOOOooooo He's so CUUUUUTE!!!!! (well, handsome really and he looks
incredibly SOFT!)

Old January 8th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Aaaaaw! He's adorable! Thanks for posting the pics :-)
It looks like he's got a bit more of a tail than Vino, Vino's is really
just a 1 cm stub. Vino is half Japanese Bobtail, half Birman. Check
out his pics in the link in my sig.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old January 8th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Suzanne Thompson wrote:

And here's a link to a few photos of my beautiful boy:
http://community.webshots.com/user/stompson1951

He's gorgeous! What a pretty face.

Joyce
Old January 8th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Suzanne Thompson wrote:
Thank you all for sending some new job purrs and prayers my sister's
way. I'll let you know when they've worked.

Peter and my sister's cat, Natasha, are sending purrs out to all who
need them.

Peter says hello back to Polonca and Soncek.

And here's a link to a few photos of my beautiful boy:

http://community.webshots.com/user/stompson1951

Suzanne

P.S. I mostly read this newsgroup while I'm at work, so please
forgive me for being a sporadic poster at best.

Peter is gorgeous. Please drop in and tell us tales (tails?) whenever you
can. Continuing purrs for your sister.

Jill

Old January 9th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message ...
Aaaaaw! He's adorable! Thanks for posting the pics :-)
It looks like he's got a bit more of a tail than Vino, Vino's is really
just a 1 cm stub. Vino is half Japanese Bobtail, half Birman. Check
out his pics in the link in my sig.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Hi Britta,

Vino's a very handsome boy, too, and he's also got beautiful green eyes. I love the photos of him on the railing!

Peter's tail bends to the right, but it would be about 3 inches long if you straightened it out. Since I got him from a shelter (which had him listed as a Manx!) I don't know who his birth parents were, so I don't know if he's 100% Japanese Bobtail. One of the doctors at the Boston Cat Hospital thinks he's too "fluffy" (at 13 pounds) to be a purebred Bobtail, but I showed his picture to a couple of breeders at a cat show and they thought he was the real item, although they considered him to be "imperfect." The nerve!

Suzanne