Miz Piglet is Hissed

Old March 23rd 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Miz Piglet is Hissed

Ok, so da Grambys grandson (in case anyone reads this that knows me well, it
was my step grandson but, we don't use those words only to explain who is
who or, is it whom), hiz wife and dat 2 year old hooman kitty komez ta our
houze for a day and nite. We haz ta stay off da table, where we likez ta
nap.

Diz mornink da gramby got up when dat little hooman did and dey played to
let the parentz sleepz. Gramby noticed, FINALLY, dat da THING was too
quietz.

When herself came to look at our tree, dere waz Willow on top and O. T. waz
in da middle. Dat THING aktually waz on my post. Her squatted dere and was
playink with O T and he waz playink bak.

Diz just waz not rite. Dat THING kan klimb most as good as uz catz! Ta
make madders worser, da gramby just laffed and got her kamera sted of making
IT git down. Piglet who has not talked to gramby most of the day!!!!

Old March 23rd 08, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Mar 22, 9:20*pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Hooman kittenz shuld bee owtlawed, mineownself finkz. Dem iz WEIGH
tuu noyzee!!!

--- Onyx, who once upon a time actually hissed out loud at a crying
baby...

UB ~ Just so you know, the lurking hooman is LMAO... whoever says cats
don't have feelings needs to observe them for a while when new people
or cats take over their territory. They (kitties) DEFINITELY can get
jealous!!!
Old March 23rd 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

"Cory"
On Mar 22, 9:20 pm, "Granby"
[...]

I gree wiff yew, but dey are here tew stay fur a cupple uf dayz tew see
granby n make hur happy, n unce dey leaf, den yew qwil haf gramnby bak aw
fur yerownselves. da THING din hert yew huh? dat wuz gud uff him..you shud
be hapy wif yerownselfs dat yew didnt skrach da barekitten, dat wudve made
granby mad at yew fur shure. Yew wuz gud wif dem.
Hi 5
Mosey

--- Onyx, who once upon a time actually hissed out loud at a crying
baby...

UB ~ Just so you know, the lurking hooman is LMAO... whoever says cats
don't have feelings needs to observe them for a while when new people
or cats take over their territory. They (kitties) DEFINITELY can get
jealous!!!

Same here...
And cats DO get jealous..I know thaaaaat
My cats have never heard a baby crying, and
babies who cry DO sound like angry cats! G
Kyla

Old March 23rd 08, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Aktualllie, diz one waznt so nirzie. Herself didn grab at uzenz and her
played on da turbo skratcher with O T anna gave him hizown turn. Her waz
jus alwayz dere on our tree. Iffin we laid on da bak of da kouch, herself
krawled dere too. When we wented under da chairz, her wented under dere
too. Her effen gotted in da dog kage with Willow anna O T. I onlee letted
her pet me when gramby held me. Gramby laffed so much watchink her wif uz.
Nothin was realli funni, her iz just nutz, gramby dat iz. Piglet still
sitting across the room.

Old March 23rd 08, 08:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Guz I forgotted ta say it waz a girl hoohan. Dey won't profably be bak for
anofther year so I guess it iz ok. Piglet jumping on the bed.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Cory"
On Mar 22, 9:20 pm, "Granby"

Old March 23rd 08, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da onlieezt thing dat iz gud bowt hoomin kittenz iz dat ifin dey iz lowed ta
grow up dey kan becume gud slafez fur uses, Tiger

Old March 23rd 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft 'greez wif onix, her iz not hoomin kitten frindli and allauses iz veri
glad... but hersef did say diz purtiklur one iz purti well behafed, Tiger
Granby wrote in message
Guz I forgotted ta say it waz a girl hoohan. Dey won't profably be bak

for
anofther year so I guess it iz ok. Piglet jumping on the bed.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Cory"
On Mar 22, 9:20 pm, "Granby"

Old March 23rd 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

It aktuallie did a gud job of kopyink uzes. Da onlie fing itself did bad
waz knok off one of grambys glazz humminkbirds. Her didn't get mad just
kleaned itself up. Gramby boughted it a stufed rabbitz which shud haf been
a cat but, datz ok. Piglet deciding now that the baby is gone it wasn't too
bad.

Old March 25th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 23, 2:08 pm, "Granby" wrote:
It aktuallie did a gud job of kopyink uzes. Da onlie fing itself did bad
waz knok off one of grambys glazz humminkbirds. Her didn't get mad just
kleaned itself up. Gramby boughted it a stufed rabbitz which shud haf been
a cat but, datz ok. Piglet deciding now that the baby is gone it wasn't too
bad."

Wee neffur getted too see no baby hoomins becuz meowmees sun waz
alreddy bigbig wen I cam to rool hur houss. Ann hee din' get her no
grandkids yetted. Sew datiz wy shee gotted da parrutz. Sew bee gwad
yoo got da barekittunz.

Maggy May

--
Will

This hand will raise now,
There is no I who does it;
The cards themselves act

Gramby's Hissed Granby Cat community 7 March 10th 08 08:24 PM
Kule friend for Piglet Granby Cat community 3 April 26th 07 05:16 AM
I've got a hissed-off kitty Dan M Cat anecdotes 22 March 14th 07 02:50 PM
Fangu Miss Piglet!! June Cat community 1 January 15th 07 11:54 PM
Little Piglet! (cat) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 February 8th 06 05:20 PM