Friday is the day

Old April 12th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default Friday is the day

On 12 Apr, 07:24, "-L." wrote:
The vet is going to come to the house and help Peewee cross over.
He's weak, skin and bones, and suffering - it's time. He still has
some quality of life, will purr when I hold him or scratch his head,
and still likes to go out with the dog, but isn't eating much and is
weak. I can't let him starve to death - it's the humane thing to do,
but dammit, it's killing me. :*( I will report back when I can.
Thanks to everyone who sent support over the last few weeks - it means
a lot. Pee was my baby before I had a baby - heck, before I was even
married. It's like losing a kid.

-L.

yuo are doing the right thing even thoug it hurts like hell and you
probably wish there was some way to avoid it and some magic pill to
make peewee into a young healthy cat again. I wish we had helped tegan
cross over earlier instead of waiting until she made the choice
herself and fell asleep one last time, we might have saved her some
suffering towards the end.

he will be grateful you are helping him and releasing him from his
pain, he will be there in heaven waiting for you i am sure.

feel free to spend the rest of the week crying your eyes out though,
we have all done it at some point, it is only natural when you lose a
lifetime friend like this, but remember you are doing the right thing
hugs and purrs, bookie

Old April 12th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Me and you have had our bouts before in the past and don't see eye to eye
but this is the hardest thing any slave has to go thru. I and the pack are
sending purrs and prayers for a safe and easy journey across the bridge. And
for peace to ease your mind during the crossing. You are doing the right
thing. It is always hard when we lose a child. We are here for you.

I am going to go and hug all my furballs right now. I have tears in my eyes

ups.com...

Old April 12th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

{{{{{{{{{{Lyn}}}}}}}}}} Purrs for your breaking heart and I will light a
candle on Friday to help light Peewee's way to the bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

ups.com...

Old April 12th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Margaret Caldwell Ott

Having just lost our darling Amaretto less than a week ago, we
understand your pain. You and Peewee will be very much in our
thoughts tomorrow.

Best,

PegNDerek

Old April 12th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Annie Wxill

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...
The vet is going to come to the house and help Peewee cross over.
... -L.

It sounds like Peewee had a good long life. Even then, we never have them
long enough. Hang on to all the good memories, let yourself grieve, and
most important, let yourself heal in your own time.

Condolences and hugs,
Annie

Old April 13th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:24:03 GMT, "-L." wrote:

The vet is going to come to the house and help Peewee cross over.
He's weak, skin and bones, and suffering - it's time. He still has
some quality of life, will purr when I hold him or scratch his head,
and still likes to go out with the dog, but isn't eating much and is
weak. I can't let him starve to death - it's the humane thing to do,
but dammit, it's killing me. :*( I will report back when I can.
Thanks to everyone who sent support over the last few weeks - it means
a lot. Pee was my baby before I had a baby - heck, before I was even
married. It's like losing a kid.

Knowing that Friday is looming must be just terrible. Please remember that
you are doing right by Peewee, and he is very lucky to have someone who
loves him enough to make that tough decision. I'm sure you will cherish
every moment you have left, as well as all the moments you have had over
his lifetime.

I hope you find peace. I know Peewee will.

--
Lynne
Old April 13th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Thu 12 Apr 2007 02:24:03a, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com:

The vet is going to come to the house and help Peewee cross
over. He's weak, skin and bones, and suffering - it's time. He
still has some quality of life, will purr when I hold him or
scratch his head, and still likes to go out with the dog, but
isn't eating much and is weak. I can't let him starve to death
- it's the humane thing to do, but dammit, it's killing me. :*(
I will report back when I can. Thanks to everyone who sent
support over the last few weeks - it means a lot. Pee was my
baby before I had a baby - heck, before I was even married.
It's like losing a kid.

It sure is, Lyn. PUrrs for your broken heart and we're with you in
spirit tomorrow. You're doing the right thing no matter how hard it
is. Be happy you got to know Pooh. Pooh the big black baby in a cat
suit. Cherish his memory, and then honor him by keeping it alive.

--
Cheryl

Old April 13th 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

I'll be thinking of you and Peewee today. It's never easy to let go. Safe
passages, Peewee.

S.

ups.com...

Old April 13th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...
The vet is going to come to the house and help Peewee cross over.
He's weak, skin and bones, and suffering - it's time. He still has
some quality of life, will purr when I hold him or scratch his head,
and still likes to go out with the dog, but isn't eating much and is
weak. I can't let him starve to death - it's the humane thing to do,
but dammit, it's killing me. :*( I will report back when I can.
Thanks to everyone who sent support over the last few weeks - it means
a lot. Pee was my baby before I had a baby - heck, before I was even
married. It's like losing a kid.

-L.

You and Peewee are in my thoughts today.

Bonnie

Old April 13th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Apr 12, 1:24 am, "-L." wrote:
The vet is going to come to the house and help Peewee cross over.
He's weak, skin and bones, and suffering - it's time. He still has
some quality of life, will purr when I hold him or scratch his head,
and still likes to go out with the dog, but isn't eating much and is
weak. I can't let him starve to death - it's the humane thing to do,
but dammit, it's killing me. :*( I will report back when I can.
Thanks to everyone who sent support over the last few weeks - it means
a lot. Pee was my baby before I had a baby - heck, before I was even
married. It's like losing a kid.

-L.

I'm so sorry, Lyn. It's very fortunate that you're able to have a vet
come
over. I always wished I had been able to do that. Still doesn't
detract
from the fact that this is one of the toughest things you'll ever have
to do, and my heart just goes out to you.
Sherry

OT Black Friday Matthew Cat anecdotes 30 November 24th 06 09:36 AM
Some Friday fun ceb Cat health & behaviour 0 June 24th 05 09:38 PM
OT - Friday was a Sad Day Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 May 28th 05 04:33 PM
Gone Friday and Saturday Tanada Cat anecdotes 6 September 24th 04 04:04 AM
Lester: Friday Arthur Shapiro Cat anecdotes 8 November 29th 03 03:26 PM