PURRS PLEASE!! Heavy tornado activity here right now

Old June 14th 05, 01:53 AM
Pat

Default PURRS PLEASE!! Heavy tornado activity here right now

I am going to a neighbor's house who lives partway underground. Please purr
for it to bypass my home.

Thanks.

Old June 14th 05, 01:55 AM
Yowie

"Pat" wrote in message
I am going to a neighbor's house who lives partway underground. Please

purr
for it to bypass my home.

Purr! Purr!

Yowie

Old June 14th 05, 02:02 AM
Christina Websell

Mega mega purrs that you will be safe. Please let us know asap that you are
OK.

Tweed

Old June 14th 05, 02:37 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Pat" wrote in message
I am going to a neighbor's house who lives partway underground. Please

purr
for it to bypass my home.

Thanks.

OOOODLES of purrs!!!!!

I don't know where you are, but I hope every thing will be okay. We have
had extremely hot temps. here in upstate NY. Record highs. I got out there
today and watered my yard like there was no tomorrow. Every evening the
weather "dudes" say possible t-storms, and we get all of 5 minutes of rain.
This evening, I walked on the back deck and told hubby that the skies looked
like it might just give us a good rain this evening. Not TWO seconds later,
the wind kicked up violently and our deck umbrella went up about a foot!!!
Five mins. after that, it started to pour!!

(It's b/c I watered the yard today, isn't it?)

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old June 14th 05, 02:46 AM
Jo Firey

"Pat" wrote in message
I am going to a neighbor's house who lives partway underground. Please purr
for it to bypass my home.

Thanks.

Done. Here on the West Coast we are still having most strange weather that
is only making thing worse as it travels east.

Jo

Old June 14th 05, 03:19 AM
Irulan

oh dear, a little late on this, but I hope it passed FAR away from your
house.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 14th 05, 04:08 AM
Sam Nash

"Pat" wrote in message
I am going to a neighbor's house who lives partway underground. Please purr
for it to bypass my home.

Thanks.

Purrs on the way. Hope it bypassed your place.
Sam

Old June 14th 05, 12:13 PM
SuzQ

It's proably to late, but we're purring.
SuzSpicey

Old June 14th 05, 03:28 PM
Adrian

Pat wrote:
I am going to a neighbor's house who lives partway underground.
Please purr for it to bypass my home.

Thanks.

Purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 15th 05, 12:18 AM
W. Leong

Where are you located? Right now there is also a tornado warning for the
Toronto area. I don't live there but purrs are going out to you and
any who lives in southern Ontario.

Winnie