I wonder how Lyn would handle this!

Old March 16th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default I wonder how Lyn would handle this!

Nomen Nescio wrote:

My guess is that Lyn would abandon her kid and run like HELL.

Nice to know I own you, Micro-Penis Man.
-L.

Old March 16th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

such a fostered flame
reads like a strained cough

there's no feeling in this Nomen, im just not feeling it!

let's do it again from the top

*i can't take much more of this*

PROJECT PEOPLE PROJECT

Old March 16th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

-L. wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:

My guess is that Lyn would abandon her kid and run like HELL.

Nice to know I own you, Micro-Penis Man.
-L.

Offhand, I think this is an ad hominen argument - in fact, hard to make
it more ad hominem. But that aside, it reminds me of Napoleon's penis
and the priest who took possession of it. The size was also discussed.
I am not sure if that was the reason for Josephine, his wife, enjoying
the comeraderie of the garrison in the biblical sense of getting to
know the soldiers, intimately.

In any event, I cannot find the original article. Is it too new? I find
nothing under Crystal Strickland and Eureka Springs so far in Google.
Maybe it was just published today? Is this really true? Some parts
don't ring true which is why I would like to see the article in its
original format. It's not the troll I am interested in but determining
if the mistakes I see are in the reporting or the account is an entire
trolling effort.

Old March 16th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In any event, I cannot find the original article. Is it too new? I find
nothing under Crystal Strickland and Eureka Springs so far in Google.
Maybe it was just published today? Is this really true? Some parts
don't ring true which is why I would like to see the article in its
original format. It's not the troll I am interested in but determining
if the mistakes I see are in the reporting or the account is an entire
trolling effort.

http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634

okay this is the full article and includes the picture of the deceased
gunman.

it does not show her picture. and it was published today.

i needed to look it up in news in google specifically.

Old March 16th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634

okay this is the full article and includes the picture of the deceased
gunman.

it does not show her picture. and it was published today.

i needed to look it up in news in google specifically.

She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the house,
too. "They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids didn't
get killed.
-L.

Old March 17th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "-L."

She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the house,
too.

How do you know the gun wasn't locked away, Chubbs.
I can retrieve my loaded gun from a steel, electronic lock,
safe in about 3 seconds.

"They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids didn't
get killed.

Well......That's the point, Einstein.

And I'll ask you a third time since you don't
seem capable of answering the question.......
How would you have handled it?

Hello, asshole. You are so predictable lately.

What do you want Lyn to say? That she would hope she had
a gun so she could blow the guy away?

I can tell you what I would do. If I had a child I would have a designated
spot for him (them) to hide in in the case of such an event--a really good
hiding place, in a room with a lockable, barrable door. I would hide them
and I would close myself in that room and call 911. If I had a house alarm
I would set it so that the police would be summoned, as well, as soon as
I saw the guy. I might have a fire extinguisher or pepper spray with me
in case the guy got in to the room where I was. If I had a gun, I would have
that with me. But I most likely would not have a gun. (It would be really
great
if I had a pot of hot grease on hand, but that is a bit much to hope for.)

Do you still have a cat, or has it died while you've been busy being an
aggressive moron?

Old March 17th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote in message
ups.com...
In any event, I cannot find the original article. Is it too new? I find
nothing under Crystal Strickland and Eureka Springs so far in Google.
Maybe it was just published today? Is this really true? Some parts
don't ring true which is why I would like to see the article in its
original format. It's not the troll I am interested in but determining
if the mistakes I see are in the reporting or the account is an entire
trolling effort.

http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228634

okay this is the full article and includes the picture of the deceased
gunman.

it does not show her picture. and it was published today.

i needed to look it up in news in google specifically.

Who cares what they look like? What do you want to see, a blue-eyed blonde
princess to go with the Zombie-like black guy? What is the ****ing point?

Old March 17th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "-L."

Nice to know I own you, Micro-Penis Man.
-L.

So how would you handle it, coward?

Lyn, you are a seriously delusional ****.
You own nothing that you wouldn't be willing
to fight for......which means you own NOTHING.

Excuse me, but did you mean to say that Lyn owns
nothing that she would be willing to fight for?

I hope you have mastered the operation of your
firearm better than you have mastered the English
Language, beer breath.

Old March 17th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

there was a movie about this.
only thing, the intruder cut the wires and
trapped them in the "Panic Room"

pot of hot grease, I can see you keeping the fry daddy hot just for such an
occasion..."ill deep fry your ass muffu"

just kidding!

--

people who break in during the day figure no one is home, but in this case,
woman and child, he knew they was there.

i have often figured I would shoot their kneecaps off, bind them, rob them,
then call the police. (im an oppurtunist)

I have heard of cases where the robber sued the owner for personal injury
AND WON

I would also not wait for them to get past the threshold, (if i heard them
trying to force a door) I would open the door, draw a bead on them, compell
them to come in the house, ("naw naw naw! come on in...I said get to
stepping") mak'em CLEAN my house, WASH my clothes, BATHE my cats, CLEAN the
litter box, CHANGE the oil in my vehicle, and shine my shoes. When it's all
said and done, I'd bust a cap in their ass, bind them, gag them, rob them,
then call the police, and rescue. "Hurry! I just shot an intruder! I was
taking a nap and they was standing over me!"

police will tell me... "wow, you sure keep a nice place Miami"... I'll wink
and say, "Thank you officer, a mans home is his castle".

i'll probably slap the intruder in the back of the head as they bring him
past me, they'll have to restrain me...