Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

Old March 12th 07, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Default Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

stonej wrote:
it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
owners.

Somebody at the humane society didn't do their job properly.

-L.

Old March 13th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Mar 12, 12:43?pm, "bookie" wrote:
On 12 Mar, 06:19, "-L." wrote:

stonej wrote:
it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
owners.

Somebody at the humane society didn't do their job properly.

-L.

i agree, if these people had been checked out and screened properly
and someone had aksed the correct questions these people would not
have been allowed to take a cat home inthe first place. very
unsettling for the cat to be pushed about from pillar it post like
this, highly stressful and unnecessary, what were they thinking?

bookie

Who cares...? it's just a cat... You act like it was a person or
something.
You need to get your priorities straight, Elmo. Sortuv tune in a
little better. When was the last time you did some community service?

IBen Getiner

Old March 14th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 12 Mar, 06:19, "-L." wrote:

stonej wrote:
it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
owners.

Somebody at the humane society didn't do their job properly.

-L.

i agree, if these people had been checked out and screened properly
and someone had aksed the correct questions these people would not
have been allowed to take a cat home inthe first place. very
unsettling for the cat to be pushed about from pillar it post like
this, highly stressful and unnecessary, what were they thinking?

bookie

Who cares...? it's just a cat... You act like it was a person or
something.
You need to get your priorities straight, Elmo. Sortuv tune in a
little better. When was the last time you did some community service?

IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

everyday i go into work, have you any idea what kind of schools i work
in or the areas there ae in? no obviously not

Old March 16th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

On Mar 16, 12:12 am, "sheelagh" wrote:
You miss led poor individual.

Who is this "miss led" woman? Are you taking another hilarious shot
at the English language?

LOL!!
Post some more, brainiac.

Old March 16th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 16 Mar, 05:17, "parrish the thought"
wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:12 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

You miss led poor individual.

Who is this "miss led" woman? Are you taking another hilarious shot
at the English language?

LOL!!
Post some more, brainiac.

I'd like to see you any better if you had only learnt to read and
write less than 3 years ago, christ what a ****!
I doubt your spelling, grammar and punctuation are spot on perfect are
they? ******

Old March 16th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

On Mar 16, 2:19 pm, "bookie" wrote:
christ what a ****!

Careful. Blasphemy is baad.

I doubt your spelling, grammar and punctuation are spot on perfect are
they?

Yes.

Old March 17th 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Mar 17, 3:33�am, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
In article .com,
says...

can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?

They like this group because they get a lot of irate responses. *

That doesn't make sense. Why would anyone seek an irate response...?
Unless it was a negative response to the one that they originally
gave, in which case they have every right to defend their
position....

I used
to waste my time trolling various newsgroups, and that was the payoff.

And what do you waste your time doing now? Your opinions here don't
really seem to say a whole lot..

I'd have had a field day here, between you and Sheelagh and a few
others.

You're really a twisted person then. Because the person in question is
a real emotional basket case. People like her don't usually warrant
that type of attention unless you're a sadist...

Well, Charles...?

IBen Getiner

Old March 17th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 17, 4:57 am, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Well, Charles...?

Let me Charlie, you take it easy, Ill handle your light work.

IBen, you're a racist.

You point the finger at blacks, they point the finger at you, I see no
difference between the two.

Far as ignorance? at least many blacks realize that their lack of
knowledge and education is crippling? They know this. But what is your
excuse? call it racism, call it hate, call it FEAR.

SO you are part of the problem.

One in every 13 men that a black man will shoot is a loud mouthed
dumbassed cracker like yourself.

And your attitude SUX!

I thrashed you before, you took it well. Do I need to thrash you
again?

Well Iben?

Barry

Old March 17th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

Default IBEN JACKS OFF HERE IS PROOF

On Mar 16, 11:56 pm, "IBen Getiner" wrote:
Who is Nic Andrews anyway....? An old ex-'life's-partner'....?

It's *supposed* to be *my* real name.

Barry can't get to the real truth so he whips this dead horse, and
everyone 'round here laps it up like gullible little sheep.

He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he were
*really* using *my* name to set up his widdle webpages to slander
"me" (a lot of effort put in on behalf of someone he claims to 'own',
really), I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to have eSnips and Comcast
rip him a new one.

He thinks he's right, so I let him feel he's 'won'. Like a little kid
with a Tootsie Roll pop, only he hasn't hit the center yet -- which is
just a little pile of ****. It's really fun to watch this moron bleat
in hollow triumph.

Benji, I heartily suggest you hang out with ol' Barry for a spell.
He's a laugh riot -- for all the wrong reasons.