Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

Old March 17th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default IBEN JACKS OFF HERE IS PROOF

On Mar 17, 1:22 pm, "parrish the thought"
wrote:
On Mar 16, 11:56 pm, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Who is Nic Andrews anyway....? An old ex-'life's-partner'....?

It's *supposed* to be *my* real name.

Barry can't get to the real truth so he whips this dead horse, and
everyone 'round here laps it up like gullible little sheep.

He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he were
*really* using *my* name to set up his widdle webpages to slander
"me"

It's not like you're Leonardo Di Cappuccino and you have a trademark
on your name.

Do I smell witchcraft Nick? ...

It better not be!

"I can't believe the news today,.."

Old March 17th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

On Mar 17, 2:41 pm, "Barry" edited:
On Mar 17, 1:22 pm, "parrish the thought"
He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he were
*really* using *my* name to set up his widdle webpages to slander
"me" (a lot of effort put in on behalf of someone he claims to 'own',
really), I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to have eSnips and Comcast
rip him a new one.

He thinks he's right, so I let him feel he's 'won'. Like a little kid
with a Tootsie Roll pop, only he hasn't hit the center yet -- which is
just a little pile of ****. It's really fun to watch this moron bleat
in hollow triumph.

Now REALLY, junior... have you finally been reduced to post-editing,
the last bastion of the terminally clueless? How sad.

I thought you had something, maybe a little magic... but no. Just
another weasel punk afraid of the truth.

It may be time to introduce you to Usenet-at-large for diagnosis.

http://www.caballista.org/auk/

Old March 17th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 17, 1:54 pm, "parrish the thought"
wrote:

It may be time to introduce you to Usenet-at-large for diagnosis.

I'll see what I can do to puuuull you out of that mess, I can't make
no promises.
Otherwise, don't talk to me about slander. It's not slander if it's
true you ARE a cocksucker, you don't have to raise your hand, just
acknowledge in your mind.
There you go.

Old March 17th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

Default Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

On Mar 17, 6:54?am, "Barry" wrote:
On Mar 17, 4:57 am, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Well, Charles...?

Let me Charlie, you take it easy, Ill han...

snip factless rave

I wasn't addressing you.

IBen Getiner

Old March 17th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 17, 2:00 pm, "IBen Getiner" wrote:
On Mar 17, 6:54?am, "Barry" wrote:

On Mar 17, 4:57 am, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Well, Charles...?

Let me Charlie, you take it easy, Ill han...

snip factless rave

I wasn't addressing you.

lol, you're a nut-job just admit it.

Old March 17th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

wrote:
On Mar 16, 11:56 pm, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Who is Nic Andrews anyway....? An old ex-'life's-partner'....?

It's *supposed* to be *my* real name.

Barry can't get to the real truth so he whips this dead horse, and
everyone 'round here laps it up like gullible little sheep.

He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he were
*really* using *my* name to set up his widdle webpages to slander
"me" (a lot of effort put in on behalf of someone he claims to 'own',
really), I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to have eSnips and Comcast
rip him a new one.

He thinks he's right, so I let him feel he's 'won'. Like a little kid
with a Tootsie Roll pop, only he hasn't hit the center yet -- which is
just a little pile of ****. It's really fun to watch this moron bleat
in hollow triumph.

Benji, I heartily suggest you hang out with ol' Barry for a spell.
He's a laugh riot -- for all the wrong reasons.

Kapiesh

Old March 17th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 17 Mar, 08:33, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
In article .com,
says...

can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?

They like this group because they get a lot of irate responses. I used
to waste my time trolling various newsgroups, and that was the payoff.
I'd have had a field day here, between you and Sheelagh and a few
others.

Charlie

very glad we could be of some service to you

Old March 18th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

Default Why did Barry cause all this ruckus?

In article .com,
says...

can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?

Two hints:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...GmAJbX05nZ-8fQ

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...5xS36mXc24h6ww

"formerly bigbadbarry but after 6 ISP's I find myself Naked on the
Phone"

ee loves teh spankings
cruise the archives and find out why the retard wants attention

Old March 18th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"parrish the thought" wrote in message
ups.com...
In article .com,
says...

can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?

Two hints:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...GmAJbX05nZ-8fQ

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...5xS36mXc24h6ww

"formerly bigbadbarry but after 6 ISP's I find myself Naked on the
Phone"

ee loves teh spankings
cruise the archives and find out why the retard wants attention

Sigh. You're grasping at straws.

Your impotent frustration is palpable.

You are so obsessed. It used to be kind of funny but now it is just
depressing.

Old March 18th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"parrish the thought" wrote

ee loves teh spankings
cruise the archives and find out why the retard wants attention

You sorry fat-assed has-been. Will you wake up? Everyone here is
here because they want attention. You are the worst attention whore
there is. So what?

So ****ing what?

hahahaha

Now waste some more of your short life scouring the "archives."

Jebus, but you are an idiot.