IBKFergus grows up

Old April 6th 05, 01:51 PM
Yowie

Default IBKFergus grows up

Those of you with black cats will know just how difficult it is to get a
decent photograph of a them. Most photos just turn out as a black mass, and
if you are really lucky, a black mass with eyes! So I haven't got too many
photos of IBKFergus (she also doesn't stay still long enough for hte digital
camera's shutter lag to catch her), but I finally got a good shot of her
while she was distracted by food (natch!)

Just look at her now! She's all grown up.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yow....dnm=2fa3.jpg&.
src=ph&.tok=phVEoyCBLJjxtuLJ

Or

http://tinyurl.com/6njxv

You can see one of her and Cary's favourite toys - the orange ball - in the
background of the kitchen (a palce neither of them are allowed and both end
up in with amazing frequency). Pretty much whatever (not so) IBKfergus plays
with, Cary likes and vice versa and spend hours entertaining each other, and
*finally* learning that each other are not chew toys!. They are definately
soul-siblings!

Yowie

Old April 6th 05, 02:08 PM
jmcquown

Yowie wrote:

Just look at her now! She's all grown up.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yow....dnm=2fa3.jpg&.
src=ph&.tok=phVEoyCBLJjxtuLJ

Or

http://tinyurl.com/6njxv

Yowie

WOW! Big bat ears! G IBKFergus is growing into them!

Jill

Old April 6th 05, 02:14 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwww... she's such a cutie!!!

*finally* learning that each other are not chew toys!. They are definately
soul-siblings!

Excellent!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 6th 05, 02:15 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

Yowie wrote:
Those of you with black cats will know just how difficult it is to
get a decent photograph of a them. Most photos just turn out as a
black mass, and if you are really lucky, a black mass with eyes! So I
haven't got too many photos of IBKFergus (she also doesn't stay still
long enough for hte digital camera's shutter lag to catch her), but I
finally got a good shot of her while she was distracted by food
(natch!)

Just look at her now! She's all grown up.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yow....dnm=2fa3.jpg&.
src=ph&.tok=phVEoyCBLJjxtuLJ

Or

http://tinyurl.com/6njxv

OMG What a Weebling!!!!!

You can see one of her and Cary's favourite toys - the orange ball -
in the background of the kitchen (a palce neither of them are allowed
and both end up in with amazing frequency). Pretty much whatever (not
so) IBKfergus plays with, Cary likes and vice versa and spend hours
entertaining each other, and *finally* learning that each other are
not chew toys!. They are definately soul-siblings!

Yowie

So much for the "cats & babies can't live together" theory. I say that
anyone visiting/working in a shelter when someone brings in a cat that they
'can't' keep because of a new baby - they need to contact Yowie & the
Yowlet!!!!!

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at

Old April 6th 05, 02:37 PM
Karen

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

Wow!! Can you believe how BIG she has gotten? Awww. I'm so glad they have
figured each other out. I knew they would!!

Old April 6th 05, 02:38 PM
Charleen Welton

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

That little one has mischief written all over her!

Charleen

Old April 6th 05, 02:52 PM
Marina

Yowie wrote:

Just look at her now! She's all grown up.

Aww, she's getting big, but still a bitty. As someone who was
practically brought up by cats, I can say that bond betwen Cary and cats
will last his whole life. Lucky boy!

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 6th 05, 03:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:51:54 +1000, "Yowie"
yodeled:

Those of you with black cats will know just how difficult it is to get a
decent photograph of a them. Most photos just turn out as a black mass, and
if you are really lucky, a black mass with eyes! So I haven't got too many
photos of IBKFergus (she also doesn't stay still long enough for hte digital
camera's shutter lag to catch her), but I finally got a good shot of her
while she was distracted by food (natch!)

Just look at her now! She's all grown up.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yow....dnm=2fa3.jpg&.
src=ph&.tok=phVEoyCBLJjxtuLJ

Or

http://tinyurl.com/6njxv

EEEEEEEEEEK!

Not so IB anymore.

Theresa

Cat Politics Yowie Cat anecdotes 14 February 8th 05 04:53 AM
IBKFergus isn't black Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 January 23rd 05 04:25 AM
IBKFergus update Yowie Cat anecdotes 27 January 12th 05 06:57 PM
Ping IBKFergus.. dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 3 December 24th 04 05:35 PM