{{{{{{{{{{{{Marina}}}}}}}}}}}}

Old May 22nd 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default {{{{{{{{{{{{Marina}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hugs and purrs, Marina, on this sad anniversary.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 22nd 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian A wrote:
Hugs and purrs, Marina, on this sad anniversary.

Thank you, Adrian. I've been thinking about my baby girl a lot, and I
updated Nikki's page a little.

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/nikki.htm

Old May 22nd 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 22 May 2006 14:53:33 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Adrian A wrote:
Hugs and purrs, Marina, on this sad anniversary.

Thank you, Adrian. I've been thinking about my baby girl a lot, and I
updated Nikki's page a little.

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/nikki.htm

That was beautiful, and so was she. Purrs for you both.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 22nd 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Has it been a year?!?
Many hugs and purrs, Marina.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old May 22nd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Adrian A wrote:
Hugs and purrs, Marina, on this sad anniversary.

Thank you, Adrian. I've been thinking about my baby girl a lot, and I
updated Nikki's page a little.

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/nikki.htm

I wasn't around on the newsgroup when Nikki went to the RB last year,
so I didn't recognize this date. But I'm glad Adrian mentioned it, so
I could take another look at Nikki's tribute page and reflect on what
a sweet (and pretty) kitty she was. I love the opening shot on the
page - she's got something in her sights! I hope she's doing lots of
great hunting and exploring in the big Island in the sky.

Hugs & purrs,

Joyce
Old May 22nd 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-22, Marina penned:
Adrian A wrote:
Hugs and purrs, Marina, on this sad anniversary.

Thank you, Adrian. I've been thinking about my baby girl a lot, and
I updated Nikki's page a little.

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/nikki.htm

What a nice tribute. You'll always be able to smile when you see that
picture of her feet sticking out of the box.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 22nd 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Thank you, Adrian. I've been thinking about my baby girl a lot, and
I updated Nikki's page a little.

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/nikki.htm

What a nice tribute. You'll always be able to smile when you see that
picture of her feet sticking out of the box.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

That's one of my favorite wallpapers, Nikki in the box with the feet
sticking straight up.

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 22nd 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-22, Marina penned:
Adrian A wrote:
Hugs and purrs, Marina, on this sad anniversary.

Thank you, Adrian. I've been thinking about my baby girl a lot, and
I updated Nikki's page a little.

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/nikki.htm

What a nice tribute. You'll always be able to smile when you see that
picture of her feet sticking out of the box.

That is my favorite picture ever. Just makes me giiiiiiggle.
((((((((((((((((((((((((Marina)))))))))))))))))))) )))

Old May 22nd 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Adrian A wrote:

Hugs and purrs, Marina, on this sad anniversary.

Thank you, Adrian. I've been thinking about my baby girl a lot, and I
updated Nikki's page a little.

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/nikki.htm

It's hard, isn't it? I think we all grieve with you for both Frank and
Nikki, as they were wonderful and remarkable cats. I hope that she is
getting plenty of water vole hunting time up at the bridge, and that
Frank gets plenty of laid back uncle time with the rest of the gang up
there.

Pam S. grieving with you

Ping Marina Gandalf Cat anecdotes 0 May 6th 06 07:42 PM
Ping Marina, Christine K. dnr Cat anecdotes 11 February 25th 06 09:03 PM
PING Marina dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 9 March 4th 04 08:03 PM
Ping: Marina Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 February 23rd 04 04:35 AM
Marina jen.d Cat anecdotes 4 August 11th 03 05:01 AM