[OT] [OT] Now I've seen it all....

Old July 28th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default [OT] [OT] Now I've seen it all....

Artist Tim Patch - also known as "Pricasso" - of Australia, has an
unorthodox method of painting:

http://tinyurl.com/ggd4s

Old July 28th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default [OT] Now I've seen it all....

Pat wrote:
Artist Tim Patch - also known as "Pricasso" - of Australia, has an
unorthodox method of painting:

http://tinyurl.com/ggd4s

Pat

Please print a warning! Another day spent cleaning the cola out of the
keyboard!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 28th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Lesley" wrote

Please print a warning! Another day spent cleaning the cola out of the
keyboard!

Well I'm sorry.... but how was I to know how you would react? I found it
fascinating but not particularly hilarious.

Old July 28th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

"Lesley" wrote

No cluons were harmed when "Pat" wrote:
Well I'm sorry.... but how was I to know how you would react? I
found it
fascinating but not particularly hilarious.

Um, Pat, no need to be so defensive - I think this was Lesley's way
of saying thanks for the link (grin).

However, with phrases like "penile artist", and "paints with his
penis", a "Not Necessarily Safe For Work" warning might have been
good...

Like you, I thought it was faacinating, in a morbid, "what is the
world coming to, and why are we in this hand basket" kind of way (evil
grin), but not all that humorous...

I was (you should pardon the expression) tipped of by the "pricasso"
title, so had some idea of what was coming (never mind the punster
behind the curtain).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old July 28th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Mark Edwards" wrote

"Lesley" wrote
Please print a warning! Another day spent cleaning the cola out of
the
keyboard!

No cluons were harmed when "Pat" wrote:

Well I'm sorry.... but how was I to know how you would react? I
found it
fascinating but not particularly hilarious.

Um, Pat, no need to be so defensive - I think this was Lesley's way
of saying thanks for the link (grin).

How come you read "defensive" into my statement?

Like you, I thought it was faacinating, in a morbid, "what is the
world coming to, and why are we in this hand basket" kind of way (evil
grin), but not all that humorous...

I didn't think it was "faacinating" in "a morbid" way, I found it just plain
fascinating - like "whodathunkit". Especially since the paintings are
actually quite good!

Well, the unique signature part was sorta funny....

Old July 28th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

I was (you should pardon the expression) tipped of by the "pricasso"
title, so had some idea of what was coming (never mind the punster
behind the curtain).

I was tipped off in the wrong way - I expected someone who painted
penises, not painted *with* his penis.

Joyce
Old July 28th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Pat" wrote in message

"Mark Edwards" wrote

"Lesley" wrote

Well, the unique signature part was sorta funny....

I hated the whole thing. I didn't find it amusing at all. I am fed up with
"hey, here's another use for my penis." Like it was something to be proud
of.
The signature made me feel sick.
Just put it away back in the trousers. Please.

Tweed

Old July 28th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Christina Websell" wrote

I hated the whole thing. I didn't find it amusing at all. I am fed up
with "hey, here's another use for my penis." Like it was something to be
proud of.
The signature made me feel sick.
Just put it away back in the trousers. Please.

Now THIS is FUNNY!!!

Thanks, Tweed!!

Old July 28th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In ,
Christina Websell purred:
"Pat" wrote in message

"Mark Edwards" wrote

"Lesley" wrote

Well, the unique signature part was sorta funny....

I hated the whole thing. I didn't find it amusing at all. I am fed
up with "hey, here's another use for my penis." Like it was
something to be proud of.
The signature made me feel sick.
Just put it away back in the trousers. Please.

Tweed

My sentiments exactly. Another freak trying anything to gain attention, and
(unfortunately) getting it. We live in a screwed up world, don't we?

Old July 28th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote

Christina Websell purred:

I hated the whole thing. I didn't find it amusing at all. I am fed
up with "hey, here's another use for my penis." Like it was
something to be proud of.
The signature made me feel sick.
Just put it away back in the trousers. Please.

My sentiments exactly. Another freak trying anything to gain attention,
and (unfortunately) getting it. We live in a screwed up world, don't we?

I don't think he's any more of a freak than the piano juggler
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1514/piano_juggler/