I hear from a friend

Old October 3rd 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I hear from a friend

in Michigan that a six week old tuxedo girl has been abandoned and has been
taken in. She has an attitude and is already beating up the older cats.
We all know who that is - reborn - don't we? I wish she was here..

Tweed

Old October 3rd 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Oct 3, 11:34*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
in Michigan that a six week old tuxedo girl has been abandoned and has been
taken in. *She has an attitude and is already beating up the older cats..
We all know who that is - reborn - don't we? *I wish she was here..

We all wish she was here but sounds like she's decided to see a bit of
the World and surfaced in Michigan!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 3rd 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 3, 2:34*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
in Michigan that a six week old tuxedo girl has been abandoned and has been
taken in. *She has an attitude and is already beating up the older cats..
We all know who that is - reborn - don't we? *I wish she was here..

She does sound familiar. A quick trip to the Summerlands and back for
more.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 3rd 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
in Michigan that a six week old tuxedo girl has been abandoned and has been
taken in. She has an attitude and is already beating up the older cats.
We all know who that is - reborn - don't we? I wish she was here..

Maybe you should go to a local rescue. If some of them are as
terrible as you've indicated, a cat or kitten there would be very
grateful to have you pick her up.

Plus, after all this time, Boyfriend deserves to have the seniority of
a mentor cat.
Old October 4th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
in Michigan that a six week old tuxedo girl has been abandoned and has
been
taken in. She has an attitude and is already beating up the older cats.
We all know who that is - reborn - don't we? I wish she was here..

Maybe you should go to a local rescue. If some of them are as
terrible as you've indicated, a cat or kitten there would be very
grateful to have you pick her up.

Plus, after all this time, Boyfriend deserves to have the seniority of
a mentor cat.

I'm not likely to do this for several reasons. The RSPCA is the only kill
shelter around here. I got my lurcher, Trim, from there and she nearly
bankrupted me with her vets bills with the the diseases she picked up from
their kennels.
If I get a cat from a shelter I will need to keep it in for several weeks,
which will mean Boyfie will have to stay in too.
I'd prefer to wait for one to come along, and in time, it will do. We have
to be patient here.

Tweed

Old October 4th 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Oct 4, 12:57*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I'd prefer to wait for one to come along, and in time, it will do. *We have
to be patient here.

They do have a habit of turning up don't they? KFC will find a needy
soul and send them to you when the time is right

Old October 4th 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:

I'd prefer to wait for one to come along, and in time, it will do. We have
to be patient here.

They do have a habit of turning up don't they? KFC will find a needy
soul and send them to you when the time is right

I know that some would like me to go to a cats home and adopt another right
now. It seems right for them that I need this, but it isn't right for me
atm.
When I want another cat I will get one but for now, I won't.

Tweed

A friend of a friend has two d*ggies needing a home. Fred Williams[_3_] Cat community 1 September 30th 09 04:45 AM
Christmas Carol: Do You Hear What I hear by Piglette and family Ray or Fran Cat community 0 December 21st 08 05:23 PM
Any Ever Hear :-\)Liz Cat anecdotes 2 October 1st 06 04:24 AM
I can hear her from here! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 May 16th 05 08:31 PM
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye! dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 10 April 28th 04 07:36 AM