Chester RB

Old September 16th 16, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Chester RB

I am sorry to announce dat Soft's kitty Chester joined OEJ and Trudi at
da Rainbow Bridge. Soft hasn't been able to post here for a furry long
time, but we still miss her an will miss Chester. Purrs for Soft an fur
Chester.

Sammy
Old September 16th 16, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Oh no! Waz dis Chester the Digester?

Pleeze, pleeze pleeze send Soft ower purrs ov comfort anna fur his passing tu da
Rainbow Bridj.

Snowball, Pickle, anna Muzaffer

In article , Samuel Redcat Mahoney says...

Old September 16th 16, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 10:21:28 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
I am sorry to announce dat Soft's kitty Chester joined OEJ and Trudi at
da Rainbow Bridge. Soft hasn't been able to post here for a furry long
time, but we still miss her an will miss Chester. Purrs for Soft an fur
Chester.

=

Menny, Menny purrsez. Mine Uncle Bill misses Soft an Granby furry mulch.

--
Squeakytoy, for her hous
Old September 27th 16, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Checking list, bit early but here is what I have

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I am sorry to announce dat Soft's kitty Chester joined OEJ and Trudi
at da Rainbow Bridge. Soft hasn't been able to post here for a furry
long time, but we still miss her an will miss Chester. Purrs for Soft
an fur Chester.

Sammy

Added, sadly.

I'm just gathering the list. Another may want to try being reader (I
don't at ll mind doing it again but do not want to hog the fun if
another wants it), but this was the right time to tidy is all up.

This sent to the keeper of the walk:

Peyton, House of Maveety
Shannon, House of Maveety
BJ, House of Miller
Angel Kittens, House of Miller
Lil'Bit, House of Miller
Maestro, House of Miller
Spirit, House of Miller
Stewart, House of Miller
Tiny Kitten, House of Miller
Vesta, House of Miller

(above missing from the walk site but were read in 2015)

Note: Amelia The Cat is listed in 2016 but belongs in 2015 (was read).

--

This year:

2016

OEJ, House of Asher/Grass
Trudi, House of Asher/Grass
Piglett, House of Barnes
Matilda Marie, House of Batson
Sapphire Samarai, House of Buzard
Angel, House of Condon
Lady Jane Grey, House of David
Tony, House of Dowden
Merry, House of Dunn
Marmy, House of Gilliat
Chester, House of Mahoney
BriarRose, House of McIntyre
Chicory Clair, House of McIntyre
Heather, House of MyIntyre
Petunia, House of McIntyre
Violet, House of Mcintyre
Willow, House of McIntyre
Anadriel, House of Miller
Ghost, House of Miller
Pepper, House of Miller
Un-named kittens, House of Miller
Joey, House of Owens
Melissa, House of Patterson
Peanut, House of Rankin
Wicca, House of Rennie
Quattro, House of Rennie
Secret, House of Rennie
Spook aka Kitty, House of Rita
Jacob Joseph (Herbie), House of Stott
Sara, House of Sheldon
Chance, House of Stapley
Ignatious, House of Turner
Keylala, House of Turner
Squeex, House of Waterman
Moon, House of Weinberger
Tuscan (Toosie), House of Wikler-Cook

-------------

I know I am missing at least 1 ferret.
Old September 27th 16, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I fingkz dat Chester was House of Barnes. He lived wif Gramby, like Piglett.

Sundance
Old October 9th 16, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
P2nya

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 8:59:00 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I fingkz dat Chester was House of Barnes. He lived wif Gramby, like Piglett.

Sundance

I will note hiz going tu da Bridge.
So sorry.
Pit2nya

what's with Chester Gramby Cat community 2 June 21st 11 11:13 AM
Owh Chester! Lucy[_2_] Cat community 37 March 13th 08 06:28 AM
Chester!! Lucy Cat community 24 February 19th 08 12:36 AM
Chester Stormmee Cat anecdotes 19 January 29th 08 08:08 AM
Chester got out! Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 November 4th 05 02:10 PM